Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

The official when did you leave thread!

So when did everyone leave?I left at half-time. I regret not leaving after the 4th goal because I managed to see the worst piece of defending in history result in our 5th goal.

I stayed till the end. Can''t work out why though. I was going to leave at one stage, looked at my watch and realised I''d just missed the train :(

40 mins of the second half - Only because I had my elderly father with me, otherwise I would have stayed to  the end to give them the booing and ''what a load of rubbish'' their performance rightly deserved

20 minutes. As soon as the third went in. Previously I would have been ashamed leaving early. Not so anymore.

at 6 -1. Applauded what was a very well taken goal and couldn''t bear to sit down again. the majority of city fans were preety good, considering the score and there could have been problems because did anyone else notice the distinct lack of stewards in the lower Barclay? Due to the fact a number of them didn''t show up for duty, or so I was told by one of them.

I stormed out of my seat as the 7th hit the back of the net... I''m not sure what kept me from storming off from the 3rd onwards... Masochistic tendancies I didn''t know I had maybe.

Goals 5 & 6 just seemed funny to me it was that bad but 7 got my enraged enough to walk out.

I applauded the 6th goal... It was well taken.

[quote user="Largey"]When their 6th goal went into the back of the net.[/quote]

I meant the 7th goal, lost count...

Went into the bar in the back of the barclay after the third and had a few pints in their. Felt like staying till the end as like to vent my frustrations at the players after such a bad performance

My mate left at half time - he''s never left early before.

I held on to the start of the second half stupidly thinking our brainless manager would have made changes. Left at 48 minutes!

Stuck it out until number 7 went in, but then I''ve always been a glutton for punishment.

What else is being a NCFC supporter about?

I don''t care what any of you say in reply to this, you will probably slate me!

I stayed the whole match with the lads because I remember deciding I would stick with our team through anything this League had to throw at us... As i suspect much of you were a week ago when you were saying "we will walk this league" or "surely its an easy winn against Colchester on Saturday"...

We know nothing about this league and have 12 new squad members... Why do we deserve to just walk it all?

I agree.. They played s**t but come on.. Surely with 45 games to go you can''t seriously be that petty to want to "sack the board" or "get Gunn out"... Grow up.. Move on to our next match.. and the next... and the next...

OTBC!!!!

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]

I don''t care what any of you say in reply to this, you will probably slate me!

I stayed the whole match with the lads because I remember deciding I would stick with our team through anything this League had to throw at us... As i suspect much of you were a week ago when you were saying "we will walk this league" or "surely its an easy winn against Colchester on Saturday"...

We know nothing about this league and have 12 new squad members... Why do we deserve to just walk it all?

I agree.. They played s**t but come on.. Surely with 45 games to go you can''t seriously be that petty to want to "sack the board" or "get Gunn out"... Grow up.. Move on to our next match.. and the next... and the next...

OTBC!!!!

[/quote]You honestly believe that Gunn is good enough to manage this club and want him to remain in charge?If so I am truly shocked.

Stayed till the end. Something i''ve always done and always will do, even if it was the worst performance i''ve ever seen.

When the 7th went in.............I really wish I''d stayed to boo them off the field but maybe I can do that at the next game[:''(][:''(][:@][:@]

I stayed till the end. At least i saw us score a goal :)

Plus their 6th was a nice goal