Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

5 outta 6 very good start! You gave it a real good go Muddy, it now feels frustrating that we didn''t quite get there now, in a week where it''s hard to get past 50%.

[quote user="Fellas"]5 outta 6 very good start! You gave it a real good go Muddy, it now feels frustrating that we didn''t quite get there now, in a week where it''s hard to get past 50%.[/quote]Yeah a very good week considering its the first week of the season, and 8 of the 12 matches in the championship were draws. Good effort mate.

65 PUPs selected this week with 37 correct making a success rate of 57%. So well done **Norwich**, 1st Wazzock, Berks, Blah, Cam, Cpt Doc, Angel, Davo, Devon, Doris, Fellas, Fonejack, GJim, GrahamH, Hughesy, Banana, Inchy, Leeds, Mandie, Meth, Bump, Muddy, Shaun, NewYork, Broadslim, Norfolkchance, Pboro, RefJez, Scrimmage, Shack, Sparkos, TGDrinks, Tilly, Trent & Yankee[Y]

Oh.... and nutty and Lapp[:O]

This weeks naps were divided amongst 26 different teams with 14 being correct making a success rate of 54%. As last season Europe proved to be our most succesful hunting ground with 4/5 80% correct. However League Two was next best with 75% which is twice as succesful as we were getting last season. The figure are probably meaningless right now but I''ll post them in full after a few weeks.

Once again - this was a great effort Muddy. As Fellas said - to get 5-6 (83%) in a week where we were only just hitting 50% was an awesome effort on your part.

I''ll be back with the new thread on Wednesday...........[:)]......

Thanks everyone, and thanks Nutty - absolutely gutted but proud to be part of the 5/6 club - so near yet so far, and I know that i''m in good company!!!  I will endeavour to go one better next season if selected!!!

My only solace is that I started my PUPS season with a victory and so hopefully my top 5 finish will be possible!

Thank you again everyone who entered their "nap" - it was a great help on a difficult choice.  Come on everyone - let''s make it a record breaking season for the right reasons!!!

Muddy

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

Thanks everyone, and thanks Nutty - absolutely gutted but proud to be part of the 5/6 club - so near yet so far, and I know that i''m in good company!!!  I will endeavour to go one better next season if selected!!!

My only solace is that I started my PUPS season with a victory and so hopefully my top 5 finish will be possible!

Thank you again everyone who entered their "nap" - it was a great help on a difficult choice.  Come on everyone - let''s make it a record breaking season for the right reasons!!!

Muddy

[/quote]

Hard luck Muddy, it''s damned hard any time of the year but first games is ten times as hard, yet your effort was still so near !

Well done Nutty, I just don''t know how you manage to handle all those stats [B]