Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Grant Holt

To be honest, he didnt have too many chances, he looked good in the air and very hard working. I think him with Cody or Maric will do well up front. Its been 1 game and everyone calls for sackings. Pathetic. Get behind the boys and they will have higher confidence levels and therefore play better. Alnwick for Tuesday definately

Let''s face it, fair enough Holt worked hard, but there is no way he is worth £400,000!

He is the most expensive league 1 player for this season and he needs to show it.

Perhaps it being the worst home defeat in the entire history of the club might have something to do with the praise being heaped on oddjob and his crew.

Still let''s take a positive out of today - it was a record breaker!!!

Let''s all look to the future

Let''s all look to the future

La, la,la,la

La,la,la,la

Come off it Brendan. This hurts and this hurts bad.

Just as you think that things simply cannot get any worse, this happens. I was one of the most optimistic people posting on here before today but i have to say there is nothing to be excited about any longer.

I admire your patience but Gunn must go for this, and the quicker the better.

Im not saying we were good by any means of the imagination. But the only way is up :) well unless we lost 3 in a row and soton win them all. :P

I admit, i would rather nearly any man on this planet as gaffer, but i cant see him getting sacked/stepping down after 1 game, even if it was 7-1.

And come on, cheer up guys, moaning wont get us very far.

OTBC, Keeping the Faith

"Delia Out!"]

Let''s face it, fair enough Holt worked hard, but there is no way he is worth £400,000!

He is the most expensive league 1 player for this season and he needs to show it.

with what service???

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]"Delia Out!"]

with what service???

[/quote]

Assists and goals.

[quote user="Delia Out!"]

He is the most expensive league 1 player for this season and he needs to show it

YOU ARE TALKING BOLLOX

if whaley had done what a winger is supposed to do Grant would have had a chance to get on the end of something, he is not a quick striker like cody he needs balls in the air or at him so he can lay it off, some people watch a different game to others

[quote user="Delia Out!"]

Well he didnt do too bad tonight did he Delia Out...

these players need to be given a bloody chance, a hatrick away from home in his 2nd game is rather good i think

see if you can find a negative in tonights performance from him then

Perhaps all the players should come out and apologise...after a performance like that it''s done him the world of good, well done Holty!