Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Humble pie anybody??

[quote user="No Quarter"]Joshing aside, today was THE worst NCFC performance I have ever witnessed.  Not one player did anything remotely positive.  The passing was shambolic, we were second to every ball and any ball we did keep hold of, we soon lost. As for the back 5, the less said about them the better.  I am just DESPERATE for Gunny to succeed, and pray that this was just a huge blip.  Gunny was goalkeeper during the most successful period I have ever enjoyed, along with Crooky and Butters, and I believe their motives are 100% in the interests of this club, and I cannot turn on them.  It''s so damn heart wrenching.      [/quote]

Credit for coming on here mate. Out of interest what did you make of Theoklitos? I will go on record as saying that was the worst goalkeeping performence I have seen from anyone at 72 years of age.

Yep, agree 100%.  He was bloody awful.  In a funny way, he reminded me a lot of Gunny in his first few appearances for City.  All erratic and headless chicken-esque.  Hopefully he''ll go on to achieve success with City, as Gunny did.  Can''t see it though........

[quote user="No Quarter"]

Following a good unbeaten pre season, I have a feeling that a few of the vociferous Gunn out brigade from last season may well be choking on their ridiculous, hate filled words come the new season. Sure, we haven''t played a "competetive" match yet, but the early signs are extremely encouraging. Gunn and his team have abviously targeted the areas of the squad that need improving (i.e all of it) and have not just made the numbers of the squad up, but have actually put a lot of thought into the blending of the players as a team.  We can already see several decent partnerships in the side, and these will only improve as the season progresses. 

I was always very pro Gunn from the outset, which led to me being on the receiving end of some ridiculous abuse on this message board.  I hope and pray that Gunny and team carry on the brilliant work thus far into the new season, and make some of these people (Row, Loan City FC, that wrestler bloke, First Wizard plus a ton of others) have their offensive little statements toward Gunny and myself stuck back down their throats.

[/quote]

Humble pie, ROFL you c**t! What a shower of s***!

We are going nowhere under Gunn and Delia and until people like you wake up to that fact we are f***ed!

F*** off Delia that was appaling!

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="No Quarter"]

Following a good unbeaten pre season, I have a feeling that a few of the vociferous Gunn out brigade from last season may well be choking on their ridiculous, hate filled words come the new season. Sure, we haven''t played a "competetive" match yet, but the early signs are extremely encouraging. Gunn and his team have abviously targeted the areas of the squad that need improving (i.e all of it) and have not just made the numbers of the squad up, but have actually put a lot of thought into the blending of the players as a team.  We can already see several decent partnerships in the side, and these will only improve as the season progresses. 

I was always very pro Gunn from the outset, which led to me being on the receiving end of some ridiculous abuse on this message board.  I hope and pray that Gunny and team carry on the brilliant work thus far into the new season, and make some of these people (Row, Loan City FC, that wrestler bloke, First Wizard plus a ton of others) have their offensive little statements toward Gunny and myself stuck back down their throats.

[/quote]

We are going nowhere under Gunn and Delia and until people like you wake up to that fact we are f***ed!

[/quote]

I beg your pardon young man?  I would respond more seriously if you hadn''t used "ROFL", this makes me think you are too young to bother engaging in any banter with.  And calling me a c**t??  You''re not listening to bloody gangsta rap now.  Anyway, off to bed with you, you young scallywag.....

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

fact!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Ren"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

fact!
[/quote]

Why can I not help but think you ook like your avatar in real life??

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Ren was there any need to be so childishly offensive to the man for having an opinion?[/quote]

Cheers mate, but thats how things roll on this board I''m afraid.........

I agree it was out of order and I am sorry for that post, if there was a delete button I would delete it.

I was a very angry and hurt last night, as I am sure many others on here were (and a little worse for where).

Note to self - do not come on the pink un when team has lost by 6 goals and played so badly, when had a few beers.

Hopefully this can be forgotten now. 

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Ren"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I beg your pardon young man?  I would respond more seriously if you hadn''t used "ROFL", this makes me think you are too young to bother engaging in any banter with.  And calling me a c**t??  You''re not listening to bloody gangsta rap now.  Anyway, off to bed with you, you young scallywag.....

[/quote]

Thr first laugh i''ve had lately

[quote user="Ren"]

I agree it was out of order and I am sorry for that post, if there was a delete button I would delete it.

I was a very angry and hurt last night, as I am sure many others on here were (and a little worse for where).

Note to self - do not come on the pink un when team has lost by 6 goals and played so badly, when had a few beers.

[/quote]

Fair dues Ren.

Hardly surprising that we all rant and rave at City these days....... I got some funny looks when I was doing something similar on the way out of the seats at 5.00pm yesterday.

[quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

No worries, although I do wish people would generally stop referring to other posters as "c**t''s". Way too extreme.