Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Updated 2009/10 Squad Photo for your desktop.

hilarious...

a further point, someone earlier on in this thread said ''a year is a very long time in football''

its going to be a case of ''a month is a very long time in football'' as how many from the current squad and management can you see here at the 1st Sept

[quote user="Savenell"]Surely someone could photoshop Lamberts head from the Colchester team picture onto Gunny''s body. How funny would that look?[/quote]

Done plus Culverhouse......... was tempted to add donkey ears to Theo but the poor guy doesn''t need me piling on after one bad game.

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/dreamer_bj21/Squad1280usa2.jpg[/IMG]

I think they just need to do this again at the end of the transfer window, theres bound to be a few changes and at the moment its quite farcical that this squad photo will go down in history as the 2009/10 squad. How football has changed, when they took that picture 3 weeks ago do you think anyone realised it would look dated in under a month?

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]I think they just need to do this again at the end of the transfer window, theres bound to be a few changes and at the moment its quite farcical that this squad photo will go down in history as the 2009/10 squad. How football has changed, when they took that picture 3 weeks ago do you think anyone realised it would look dated in under a month?[/quote]

"They" is just me...........

[quote user="Savenell"]Thanks for that USA Canary :)[/quote]

No problem, hope it doesnt end up looking like last years team photo...........