Sign in to follow this  
westcountrycanary

Re: 2-0 down??

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"][quote user="Willmeister"]We lost 4-0 to Milwall and then made the playoff final, oh wait now its five....[/quote]Maybe it will be top 2 this time then?[/quote]I think if this game has taught us anything is never trust to hope when it comes to Norwich.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Keep positive! Swindon conceded 5! Plus Saint''s are on minus 9! We won''t be bottom yet....................[:$][/quote]Bugger........

[quote user="Willmeister"]Has to be three changes at half time.
[/quote]

I agree, but after last season we learned that Gunn is just not proactive. He should really have changed it already.

Think we need Stefanovic now, lets face it if the back 4 isn''t completely different for the next game then we are screwed.Spillane Stefanovic Askou Wiggins

[quote user="westcountrycanary"]gunn sacked by 5.30 or will he walk ???[/quote]He won''t walk after 1 game

This really couldn''t be any worse. I can''t think of a team conceding 5 goals in a half for some time.What more does he have to do to require sacking?

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"][quote user="westcountrycanary"]gunn sacked by 5.30 or will he walk ???[/quote]He won''t walk after 1 game[/quote]He wont walk. Period......

He won''t get sacked, she''ll never sack him. Hopefully he does the right thing and leaves, like, today.

I think he''s more likely to whitter on along the lines of ''this hurts me more than anyone'' ''we''ll roll our sleeves up'' ''I''m not for quitting'' blah blah blah, Gunn still seems to think he''s the man for the job. Even Peter Grunt was better than this, & he was worse than useless.

To be honest my anger is at the players atm. They simply haven''t turned up today especially the back 5. The only positive thing I can think about is that at least we do have players that can hopefully come in and do the job. I think almost the entire 11 should be different for the next game.AlnwickSpillane Stefanovic/Dumic/Stephens Askou WigginsWhaley Hughes Adeyemi HoolahanMaric McDonald

Gunn is showing that he hasn''t learnt anything from last season, what is Butterworth and Crook bringing to the table...absolutely nothing!

Delia''s driving us towards League 2 already..lol

Reading the live feed it looks like Colchester are missing good chances now. Might be lucky to get away with 0-5. Never known it as bad as this.

I feel hugely embarassed.

I took a Canadian friend who had never been to a game to the Man Utd friendly. She''s now back home and wanted to listen to the game with me today.

I have not only subscribed to the website for this honour but now she is enduring the same dross as we all are.

I am extremely glad I resisted the temptation to shell out for a ticket.

What''s Gunn waiting for to make a sub...... double figures???

Let the 11 losers stay there for the 90 mins  -and a completely new team for the next game

I have got to pluck up the courage to go for a pint, my mates all support bristol city or prem teams, so its going to be a really fun night of having the piss taken out of me cant wait. but i really need a pint .