Sign in to follow this  
westcountrycanary

Re: 2-0 down??

I said I''d wait 10 games before making any judgements, but this is a fu****g joke, yeah!?!?!

4-0 down!!!

All that optimism about the season has just been thrown spectacularly out the window!!

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="Willmeister"]Fans on the pitch now, this is unbelieveable.
[/quote]

Really?
[/quote]

couple from the snakepit chucked their season tickets at Gunn.

Season tickets thrown at gunn by two supporters from the snake pit? They ran on the pitch and threw them at him. madness.

I couldn''t attend the game today with my lad, as I had other duties to attend to. But I''m glad, I''d be worried what scenes he may see! I fear if this doesn''t "resolve" it''s going to get messy.Fans on the pitch, attacking Gunn with season tickets.. Wow.

[quote user="Gamera"]Season tickets thrown at gunn by two supporters from the snake pit? They ran on the pitch and threw them at him. madness.[/quote]Extreme, but understandable.

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="Gamera"]Season tickets thrown at gunn by two supporters from the snake pit? They ran on the pitch and threw them at him. madness.[/quote]Extreme, but understandable.[/quote]I wouldn''t say it was extreme - it''s fair

Far too many people on this board got carried away with a few freebie signings and  some good results in meaningless matches , this was always on the cards .Gunn was crap last season and shouldnt have been anywhere near the managers job this season .

completely understandable. This is a joke, i''ve been excited about this season, so excited, the situation really won''t sink in, laughing stock no where near covers it.

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Far too many people on this board got carried away with a few freebie signings and  some good results in meaningless matches , this was always on the cards .Gunn was crap last season and shouldnt have been anywhere near the managers job this season .[/quote]well said,but getting a new manager will achive nothing until the witch goes

What makes this really hurt is that, after the abject failure of Team Gunn last season, I have allowed myself to get excited about this one.Should have known better.

should be interesting around 5.00 p.m. Reaction of the fans & Gunn''s post match interview (if he has one). Any rubbish about (a) new faces take time to blend & (b) I tore a strip off them in the dressing room shouldbe traeted with the contempt they deserve. he just can''t cut it as a manager imho.

I wish i was there now, somehow walking round the house being angry isn''t quite the same as screaming widly at the ground.

Maybe we could add Carrow Road to the ''list of horrible defeats'', along with The Valley and Craven Cottage.

Absolute p*** take.

[quote user="wilw6"]should be interesting around 5.00 p.m. Reaction of the fans & Gunn''s post match interview (if he has one). Any rubbish about (a) new faces take time to blend & (b) I tore a strip off them in the dressing room shouldbe traeted with the contempt they deserve. he just can''t cut it as a manager imho.[/quote]Anything other than an apology to the fans won''t cut it.

Gunn should change it by bringing on Adeyemi for the second half and put on Spillane for Otsemobor. 5-0 now !!

Was funny at first but this is getting irksome and annoying.Also allowed myself to get excited about this season. At least they are letting us know from the off though and not stringing us along for 10-20 games giving us vague hope.

[quote user="Willmeister"]We lost 4-0 to Milwall and then made the playoff final, oh wait now its five....[/quote]Maybe it will be top 2 this time then?