Sign in to follow this  
G

The men who ran on the pitch.

Good on them. Just what we needed. Things like that are noticed. Also the stewards were absolutely sh!t they managed to get to the snake pit to Gunn before they were touched. Hopefully they got there season tickets back.

[quote user="AndyJR"]No. He was silly for doing it and should grow up.

[/quote]

normally I would agree BUT after the complete demise of this club in the last few years and the built up emotion following this shower of crap today...I don''t blame them......pity Gunn didn''t get one on the snout!

[/quote]

There were two.

They were only doing what plenty of others would like to have done but didn''t have the bottle, good on em I say. It''s about time some of our fans did something to let the country know how fed up we are.

[quote user="AndyJR"]No. He was silly for doing it and should grow up.[/quote]

They showed more passion than the players...why they are silly for doing it is beyond me. Is it because they (A) showed dissent to Delia''s regime or (B) showed that you don''t have to put up watching tripe....answers on a postcard A or B

They ran on the pitch at 4-0 when i dont see how it was Gunn''s fault really. Yes he is the manager, but why didnt they run at Theoklotis or Otsemoboor who in my opinion were much more at fault at that point that Gunn. Ruins the game, stupid people doing things like this. You say that was noticable to the players, well surely 20,000+ people booing and shouting/pointing etc is noticable to the players?

At least they showed what they really think about this trainwreck of a club, I didn''t see anyone else with the guts to go and run onto the pitch, did you?

Nice to see some city fans with a bit of bottle, pity the other 19000, did not sling their season tickets back, the message might get over to Smith then.

What about singing songs such as "What a load of rubbish" "We''re Sh*t and we know we are" and others, along wirh other stuff. So you''re saying this isnt saying what people think???

I think they are absolute hero''s. Made going today worthwhile and good on them for making a point. Not stupid in the slightest.

And to the person that said '' I don''t see how it was Gunns fault'' - oh dear [:|]

[quote user="Brendan"]They ran on the pitch at 4-0 when i dont see how it was Gunn''s fault really. Yes he is the manager, but why didnt they run at Theoklotis or Otsemoboor who in my opinion were much more at fault at that point that Gunn. Ruins the game, stupid people doing things like this. You say that was noticable to the players, well surely 20,000+ people booing and shouting/pointing etc is noticable to the players?[/quote]

Did we not boo, shout and point last season? It doesn''t work, fans boo all the time at any team that play bad often. But I agree, it would have made more sense running at Theo but Gunn changed things since the pre season, bought the players, told them what to do ect.

[quote user="Brendan"]They ran on the pitch at 4-0 when i dont see how it was Gunn''s fault really. Yes he is the manager, but why didnt they run at Theoklotis or Otsemoboor who in my opinion were much more at fault at that point that Gunn. Ruins the game, stupid people doing things like this. You say that was noticable to the players, well surely 20,000+ people booing and shouting/pointing etc is noticable to the players?[/quote]

Gunn  picks the team the goalkeeper from a mickey mouse league is his signing and the buck stops with the match host, sorry manager.

Such ashame that they had too do it in the first place,Gunn just go and take the rubbish with you.I have never felt so low until today.......thanx i wont forget it

Yes ricky, because im sure Gunn knew that the keeper was going to have a howler. After 10 mins his confidence had his rock bottom which is why Alnwick should have been brought on then, or alternatively fans/players sam unlucky to him, everyone makes mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]

[/quote]

normally I would agree BUT after the complete demise of this club in the last few years and the built up emotion following this shower of crap today...I don''t blame them......pity Gunn didn''t get one on the snout!

[/quote]

Agree with the first part, but the bit about attacking Gunn????  Come on, thats pathetic...

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Rum ol boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree with the first part, but the bit about attacking Gunn????  Come on, thats pathetic...

[/quote]

maybe it was, I apologise.

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Rum ol boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

maybe it was, I apologise.

Oh and dont you think, running on the pitch and shouting at the manager/dug out is the behavior or i hate to say it, an Ipswich fan??