Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Bryan Gunn

Jesus, let''s get it into perspective, with the help of 4 or 5 others he''s pulling a half decent squad for this division together it seems. I''m still not convinced that he knows how to manage a team, but here''s hoping.

sorry about spelling, i just feel that Gunn had brough in his own team, which not many managerof late have been able to do, and he seems really positive about everything!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]sorry about spelling, i just feel that Gunn had brough in his own team, which not many managerof late have been able to do, and he seems really positive about everything!![/quote]What was wrong with your spelling?

agreed .

as i have said before considering the budget he has had to work with i think he has done very well .

everyone was giving a hard time last season yet bringing in young mcdonald shacks at the back and lee , i think all were good players brought in too late .

i think we will do very well next season and a great move bringing in grant holt , paul mcveigh and the other signings look promising .

and now we have a team we can build from again .

i have a much better feeling regarding this season than last .

good luck norwich im sure we will do well ...

There wasn''t anything wrong with your spelling.

It''s the fact you created another post with very little put into it. No thought, no nothing. You actually just gave your opinions on why you think he might be special, but that should have been in your original post.

And... if i were to guess, most people are wondering why we need a new thread about Gunn and that you couldn''t have just stuck your comments in an existing thread. People are very hot on non thread duplication on this forum!

Don''t get onto him too much Downloads. He may get his dad!

Poor nana, he does try, although the more I think about it the more I think that nana is an AKA of somebody a little more receptive?????