Sign in to follow this  
Yelverton Yella

Adeyemi- The rumours start..

Didn''t take long, did it!Taken from Dodgy Rumours site:"7 Premier League clubs have enquired about Norwich City''s young

midfielder Tom Adeyemi, and he could be leaving for a fee of £400k with

incentives and a sell on, with Norwich having the option for him to

remain in League One with them for 1 season to get first team football

to further his development.

Also leaving Norwich is Darel Russell to Burnley for 450k with an extra 150k if they maintain their premier league status."

Would be stunned if there is anything in this and completely livid if there was! Let''s bring him on gradually and let him help us get promoted before we even contemplate cashing in!!

to be fair I would probably sell him for the right price, if it meant we had him for a season to further his development, the right price being the price Arsenal paid for Walcott 3 seasons ago when he was about the same age as Adeyemi.

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]Didn''t take long, did it!

Taken from Dodgy Rumours site:

"7 Premier League clubs have enquired about Norwich City''s young midfielder Tom Adeyemi, and he could be leaving for a fee of £400k with incentives and a sell on, with Norwich having the option for him to remain in League One with them for 1 season to get first team football to further his development.

Also leaving Norwich is Darel Russell to Burnley for 450k with an extra 150k if they maintain their premier league status."

Would be stunned if there is anything in this and completely livid if there was! Let''s bring him on gradually and let him help us get promoted before we even contemplate cashing in!!
[/quote]totally agree..why sell him now for £450k when in a few years the boy could be worth millions...hope the rusty news is correct tho [Y] get him of the wage bill and some more transfer funds hopefully

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]to be fair I would probably sell him for the right price, if it meant we had him for a season to further his development, the right price being the price Arsenal paid for Walcott 3 seasons ago when he was about the same age as Adeyemi.[/quote]£7 million rising to £12 million i think ....depending on all sorts of stuff..i would go for that lol[Y]

I would take 600k for Rusty, plus it would make promotion a certainity.

Selling Adeyemi? Not too sure, have not seen him play, but I would not the club to sell our good young players and what people have been saying is that he is a prospect.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Selling Adeyemi? Not too sure, have not seen him play, but I would not the club to sell our good young players and what people have been saying is that he is a prospect.

[/quote]if they did it could be Lewis all over again...sell for peanuts and now worth a bob or 2

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]if they did it could be Lewis all over again...sell for peanuts and now worth a bob or 2[/quote] agree with you! keep hold!

But Lewis would not have been worth anymore than when we sold him as he would not have been playing. Don''t forget we have around a 25% sell on, so itwill be worth it. And no, I don''t want Adeyemi.