Sign in to follow this  
spark65

Maric

Did anyone listen to the 4 oclock news on radio Norfolk They said that Maric wants to come to NCFC but that Gunny was keeping his answer under wraps for a couple of days. I am sure I did not mis hear this but they did not even mention him at 4.30

I am just saying what I heard dont know if she got her words mixed up but that is what she said. I will now try and see if I can get it on listen again.

We should get him and get him quick. By all accounts, he played well in the games. I wouldn''t imagine that he would want high wages but would want to play often.

Gunn and McNally have a history of keeping it all quiet until its done and dusted.......

Look at the video on Friday where they unveil Wiggins, Whaley and Alnwick...........

He was asked directly about Grant Holt..........said it was all just speculation..................... a few hours later Grant is unveiled..... and Gunn confirmed he has been at the club for the last 2 days......... LOL!

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Gunn and McNally have a history of keeping it all quiet until its done and dusted.......

Look at the video on Friday where they unveil Wiggins, Whaley and Alnwick...........

He was asked directly about Grant Holt..........said it was all just speculation..................... a few hours later Grant is unveiled..... and Gunn confirmed he has been at the club for the last 2 days......... LOL!

[/quote]

Oh lets not forget Shrewsbury told their fans his absence from a friendly was due to an "injury"................ It was nice to see he "recoved" miraculously to play against Man U............. LOL!

[quote user="spark65"]Did anyone listen to the 4 oclock news on radio Norfolk They said that Maric wants to come to NCFC but that Gunny was keeping his answer under wraps for a couple of days. I am sure I did not mis hear this but they did not even mention him at 4.30[/quote]It was on again in the Sports News at 5.35pm. Exactly as you say.

On Saturday on Radio Norfolk, Gunny was asked if he had Maric''s answer to being offered a contract. He replied yes but it would not be in a position to tell us the answer for a couple of days.

I''m hopeful that this means the answer is yes but that a medical has to be completed or terms finalised. Otherwise I cannot see a reason for Gunny keeping it to himself.