Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Sammy Clighan still advertising the away strip!!!

When Are They Going To Do The Modelling For This Years Catalogue? Last Years Has Marshall, Omozusi, Fozzy And Hoolahan In It. And In Case They Haven''t Noticed 3 Of Them Have Left! [:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Terrible PR, lazy and unfair on fans............sort it out City.

[/quote]Over reaction Wiz, its trivial, not terrible PR, cos us fans understand Sammy''s transfer was confirmed at the end of last week, so we now why Sammy is still on the site advertising the strip.I don''t really care if the pic stays on all season, really what the matter with you lot that you need to pick holes in the club in any matter you can make up, shite support that is !

This was posted on Friday and I amusingly suggested he was wearing the ''want away'' kit, but you were all too excited about Grant and the other 3 to take any notice. Keep up. 

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Over reaction Wiz, its trivial, not terrible PR, cos us fans understand Sammy''s transfer was confirmed at the end of last week, so we now why Sammy is still on the site advertising the strip.

I don''t really care if the pic stays on all season, really what the matter with you lot that you need to pick holes in the club in any matter you can make up, shite support that is !

[/quote]

I disagree, it rubs fans nose''s in it that we''ve just lost one of our best players, thats not picking holes in anything, its a very sad fact.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Over reaction Wiz, its trivial, not terrible PR, cos us fans understand Sammy''s transfer was confirmed at the end of last week, so we now why Sammy is still on the site advertising the strip.I don''t really care if the pic stays on all season, really what the matter with you lot that you need to pick holes in the club in any matter you can make up, shite support that is ![/quote]

I disagree, it rubs fans nose''s in it that we''ve just lost one of our best players, thats not picking holes in anything, its a very sad fact.

[/quote]Since relegation we''ve been resigned to the fact the Clinghan will be going as our most saleable asset, that gave you 7 weeks to come to terms with the fact he''ll be leaving.C''mon Wiz, if thats ''rubbing your nose in it'' your more sensitive than I thought ?

wierd i thought sammy CLINGAN was advertising the away strip

Really poor. Just wait for his article in the season preview where he says he''ll give 110% for the club to get us back to the championship. Maybe we can pretend Huckerby is still here too and have a picture of him in the new away strip.