Sign in to follow this  
norwichmagpie

Anyone know why John Deehan

was at Meadow Lane on Saturday? Apart from meeting Sven of course [:)] He seemed to be making a lot of notes but apparently they looked more like notes on formations. But as Norwich won''t be playing either Notts or Forest in the league this season that seems unlikely. If scouting, who?(Notts beat Forest 2-1 btw).

Could he be scouting youngsters at Notts? or perhaps we are going to loan someone to Notts and he wanted to assess the style of play?

Either way I hope he makes some good links via Sven

Could be! Jamie Cureton on loan to Notts as he is dropping down the pecking order at Carrow Road? Delroy Facey to Norwich to partner Grant Holt up front? Youngsters will take a while to come through at Notts but worth putting down a marker.

Thanks CanaryTom, hadn''t spotted it. Bit of an overlap and don''t want to tread on any County toes, but it remains an interesting question. There were a lot of Agents at Meadow Lane on Saturday - maybe he was just making contacts?

Ok there is another post but it doesnt really tell us much. I think Cureton could be a good guess, not required here if Maric signs and would be very good at league 2 level. 

[quote user="CatNcfc"]Ok there is another post but it doesnt really tell us much. I think Cureton could be a good guess, not required here if Maric signs and would be just as bad at league 2 level. [/quote]

Edited for you [;)]

Before Cureton-lovers start moaning, its a joke, albeit one that rings worryingly true right now.

Lol [:)] very clever

Im on the fence where Curo is concerned, blinded by being sentimental I think, but maybe he could be a big fish in small pond again in league 2. 

Yup, wld probably get a hatful. Declan Rudd on loan to Notts for experience? He''s probably behind two keepers at Norwich now in terms of getting a game.Pilkington lost form at Notts and Russell Hoult good keeper to learn from[:D]