Sign in to follow this  
Norwich4Evz

Norwich Team Photo

I don''t know, but someone should let Gunn''s daughter know when it is so she can be part of it. Maybe get Gunn''s wife involved too, she could bring along some of her art work. In fact, why even have the players, just have Bryan Gunn & his family considering how everyone seems to worship them so much.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]I don''t know, but someone should let Gunn''s daughter know when it is so she can be part of it. Maybe get Gunn''s wife involved too, she could bring along some of her art work. In fact, why even have the players, just have Bryan Gunn & his family considering how everyone seems to worship them so much.[/quote]

Someone has issues...

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="canaryspike7"]I don''t know, but someone should let Gunn''s daughter know when it is so she can be part of it. Maybe get Gunn''s wife involved too, she could bring along some of her art work. In fact, why even have the players, just have Bryan Gunn & his family considering how everyone seems to worship them so much.[/quote]

Someone has issues...

[/quote]

lol indeed [:)]

[quote user="canaryspike7"]I don''t know, but someone should let Gunn''s daughter know when it is so she can be part of it. Maybe get Gunn''s wife involved too, she could bring along some of her art work. In fact, why even have the players, just have Bryan Gunn & his family considering how everyone seems to worship them so much.[/quote]bitter much???

it''s Thursday, 6th August. I saw a poster on Saturday advertising the ''canary experience'' of getting your photo taken with the team for that day. Let''s hope most of the team in this photo are still there at the end of the season!

This means we can have our annual "Is it racist to stick the black players at the end of the rows?" debate.Great!

It''s not official yet but the rumour goes that Safri will come back from Qatar for the team photo .. if he is on time !

Are you about eight years old? [:^)]

They did try and take one but with all the in''s and outs  it blured.

They are just waiting for some more magnesium to be delivered to try again.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]it''s Thursday, 6th August. I saw a poster on Saturday advertising the ''canary experience'' of getting your photo taken with the team for that day. Let''s hope most of the team in this photo are still there at the end of the season![/quote]

Do adult fans actually have their pictures taken with the team then?

[quote user="canaryspike7"]I don''t know, but someone should let Gunn''s daughter know when it is so she can be part of it. Maybe get Gunn''s wife involved too, she could bring along some of her art work. In fact, why even have the players, just have Bryan Gunn & his family considering how everyone seems to worship them so much.[/quote]Lol love it

[quote user="DeliasDevonshireDirtbox"]I wouldn''t mind gettin some photo''s of Gunn''s daughter if ya know what i mean![/quote]I was so waiting for you to say that, or something very similar [:D]

Hello, we have Gunn''s long lost son on the messageboard! Welcome!! :)