Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Dunno . . .

. . . how we''ll get on next season and if they''re honest nor does anyone else.  I really haven''t got a clue.  League 1 is completely unfamiliar territory and we''ve got a completely unfamiliar squad. 

Being an unknown quantity could even be to our advantage at the beginning of the season.  But once other clubs start to suss out our Plan A, find out where the threat is coming from (if anywhere) and deal with it, the real question is whether we''ll have a Plan B. 

Another point of view would be ''are the majority of clubs in this division good enough to counter our plan A in the first place?''

And that attitude is exactly why we could fail in this divison.

By all means send the team out there beleiving they''re good enough to win the league but for the manager to think that would be suicidal in this league.

No matter what a team always needs a plan B unfortunatly i think it''s only this year we might have a squad big enough to have a plan B.

[quote user="Pappa Charlie"]Another point of view would be ''are the majority of clubs in this division good enough to counter our plan A in the first place?''[/quote]

If you still think of us as a Championship team that got relegated I would agree.  But that team has been almost completely dismantled.  I''d be surprised if more than three or four of them were in the starting lineup on August 8th.  It''s clean slate time.