Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Maric and Berthou

[quote user="can u sit down please"]All i am saying is [:)][/quote]

Nudge,nudge, wink wink..know what i mean..cheers CUSDP

Hope (and think) you''re right CUSDP. Askou was always a matter of time, but there was doubt over Maric.

I''ll still wait for something official before I get too excited though, as it''s not unknown for things to fall through.

[quote user="barclayboy1902"]wow amazing pc i see we joined on the same day same year ! i see your more active[/quote]

I actually joined a few monthd before but my first account messed up!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Cant believe i completely bodged up his name! ooops![/quote]

Should have kept quiet - I thought it was an excellent (deliberate) mix[:D]

[quote user="Pappa Charlie"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Cant believe i completely bodged up his name! ooops![/quote]

[/quote] Will he partner Milson, Dejanovic or Gaherty?

Good news, the team looking very good if its true which im sure it is. Dont think Gunny could have done much more with getting players in,now lets see how good he is with tactics etc, but im very hopeful for this year now.

[quote user="Pappa Charlie"][quote user="Pappa Charlie"]

[/quote] Will he partner Milson, Dejanovic or Gaherty?[/quote]

Thats it laugh at me..........

[quote user="can u sit down please"]All i am saying is [:)][/quote]

Nice one! You haven''t let us down before so that ''s great news.

Although you have given yourself a great ''get-out'' clause. If they don''t sign, you can say that''s what the smiley was for i.e. you were happy they turned us down cos they''re rubbish etc! [;)]

I should be a lawyer

Thanks CUSDP. You''re one of the few news merchants that I trust on here, so I''m sure this is kosher. Does this mean they will both figure tonight?

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Pappa Charlie"][quote user="Pappa Charlie"]

[/quote] Will he partner Milson, Dejanovic or Gaherty?[/quote]

Thats it laugh at me..........

[/quote]Miroc and Cowdy Muc up front aswell as Gerry Halt...looks a good front line [Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Thanks CUSDP. You''re one of the few news merchants that I trust on here, so I''m sure this is kosher. Does this mean they will both figure tonight?[/quote]

Even if Askou signs this afternoon, I can''t see him playing tonight as he was in Denmark yesterday and Gunn would want to give him a break from travelling. Got no idea whether Maric would be on the bench though, although with the squad probably informed in advance, it''s unlikely I''d imagine.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Thanks CUSDP. You''re one of the few news merchants that I trust on here, so I''m sure this is kosher. Does this mean they will both figure tonight?[/quote]Totally agree mate, CUSDP is definitely someone who we can trust.  Hopefully they do figure tonight.  And a big raspberry to everyone who doubted me when I said Maric would sign after we had completed the signing of Holt.

Maric signing is great news, and hopefully it''ll be announced soon. Mainly, so we can either abuse you, or congratulate you CUSDP. The joy of the message boards!