Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

Mathew Bates injured again .

Former loanee Mathew Bates has his football carreer hanging by the thread after damaging his cruciat ligament for the FORTH time .

He was always a player who gave 100% effort [something not all our imports can say ] and my best wishes go out to him with his battles ahead .

In a poor season when Middlesborough got relegated he played some of his best football and bigger clubs were keen to move in for him then this happens .

As a Boro fan its not good news, he has had 4 cruciate injuries now and there has to be questions about his knees.

[quote user="erimus86"]As a Boro fan its not good news, he has had 4 cruciate injuries now and there has to be questions about his knees.[/quote]

Okay, if you insist: Ask me a question about his knees.

By all accounts he played well at the end of the season and was a wanted man this summer. Shame, hope he comes back ok, doubt he will though.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="erimus86"]As a Boro fan its not good news, he has had 4 cruciate injuries now and there has to be questions about his knees.[/quote]

Okay, if you insist: Ask me a question about his knees.
[/quote]

Yeah, pray tella''s all about it....(Patellas)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="erimus86"]As a Boro fan its not good news, he has had 4 cruciate injuries now and there has to be questions about his knees.[/quote]

Okay, if you insist: Ask me a question about his knees.[/quote]

Yeah, pray tella''s all about it....(Patellas)

[/quote]a jokes never any good if you have to explain it, ha