Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Today's game.

From reading the updates I''m really pleased with how it seems we played today. Clean sheet, creating chances, having the majority of the play, Holt holding the ball up well ...

However it still sounds like we need a pacy striker to finish off these chances. I sure hope we can get one in before the window closes.

Also - I''m extremely worried we will lose Hoolahan before the end of this window, and if not in January. If we keep hold of him I wouldn''t bet against him being player of the season. Another great performance from him today it seemed - but was that an attempt to impress Warnock? I hope not [:(]

I have said since relegation that Hoolahoop is the key to promotion. If he goes, our chances half in my eyes.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I have said since relegation that Hoolahoop is the key to promotion. If he goes, our chances half in my eyes.[/quote]

what will be will be!! sick of worrying about it!

I know, it''s football.

If a club comes in and gets him, along with Adeyemo, then the club has to weigh it up and do whats right.

But the club need to keep him.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Pacey striker = Cody Mac.....[/quote]

I have no doubt Cody Mac will be a great player for us. But wether he''s capable of 20 goals a season in his first full season at this level is a different matter.