Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

WIGAN ON SAT

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Sod the football I''m going to camped at Snetterton for this weekends touring cars.[:D]
[/quote]

I can better that - crazy golf action at The Cove.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Sod the football I''m going to camped at Snetterton for this weekends touring cars.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Blimey you do lead a millionaire lifestyle Pete.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Sod the football I''m going to camped at Snetterton for this weekends touring cars.[:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]a few friends around...BBQ and Beers in the garden [Y]     are radio naarfuk covering the game this saturday does anyone know??? thnx in advance

[/quote]

[/quote]They are paying you far to much Pete [;)]

I reckon there will be around 15,000... Similar to Saturday where most of the Jarrold and City stand will be full

It was fairly quiet. The Man U glory hunters up top in the away bit were loving being able to see "their team" but mostly it was quiet, not particularly atmospheric. Hopefully wigan will be a better atmosphere, most of the home crowd will actually be city fans ;]

back garden....beer.....ashes on the telly......heaven...add to that city beating wigan 2-1 and jobs a good un

anyone know how many tickets sold for colchester game?

I predict about 7,000 for Wigan. Even though it was Man Yoo Youth, it still has some glamour, plus it was the first big home pre-season match. Both the upper Barclay/River are closed, so the club are certainly not expecting a large turnout.

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Colchester game looks packed, go on the online ticketing and take a look, diffficult to find 2 seats next to each other![/quote]i got 3 this morning...upper barclay [Y] right at the top

Steward i spoke to on saturday said they had only sold 3000 then but i guess they have sold a lot since then. Can see it being smaller crowd against wigan though as you have to remember that man u had a following of about 5000+ from their yarmouth "fanbase"(how many of them i wonder have ever been to a united game) which i doubt wigan will have and even though it is a premier league team it has to be said it is not the most atractive team to go and watch. Also got told that top tiers are not being opened so doesnt look like club is not expecting big gate either

[quote user="S.Yorks Canary"]

back garden....beer.....ashes on the telly......heaven...add to that city beating wigan 2-1 and jobs a good un

anyone know how many tickets sold for colchester game?

[/quote]

if you''re getting ash on the telly then the BBQ is up too high, turn it down a bit.

ps - what''s the telly doing in the back garden anyway, you don''t live on one of those rough council estates do you? [:D]

talking of rough council estates i will be hard at work in Barking saturday pm , but got next week off so hav got three tickets for col u game .

[quote user="Aruskinncfc"][quote user="simon kingston"]Gorleston cliff top gala is the place to be on Saturday[/quote]

Any Monkey Spanner this year?[/quote]

Not sure about Monkey Spanner but RiVERS are playing. That''s where I''ll be after the game!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NottsCanary"]Colchester game looks packed, go on the online ticketing and take a look, diffficult to find 2 seats next to each other![/quote]i got 3 this morning...upper barclay [Y] right at the top[/quote]Likewise, 4 in block E. Looking forward to it!

[quote user="Superflash"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NottsCanary"]Colchester game looks packed, go on the online ticketing and take a look, diffficult to find 2 seats next to each other![/quote]i got 3 this morning...upper barclay [Y] right at the top[/quote]

Likewise, 4 in block E. Looking forward to it!
[/quote]

Just been on and it is looking rather full,so if you are thinking of going you''d better hurry!!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Superflash"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="NottsCanary"]Colchester game looks packed, go on the online ticketing and take a look, diffficult to find 2 seats next to each other![/quote]i got 3 this morning...upper barclay [Y] right at the top[/quote]

Likewise, 4 in block E. Looking forward to it!
[/quote]

Just been on and it is looking rather full,so if you are thinking of going you''d better hurry!!

[/quote]

Wigan thrashed Preston 4-1 tonight.......could be an interesting one on Saturday!

I will be working the lovely borough of Haringey. Don''t get to hear or see football or cricket apart from when Im back in office.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I will be working the lovely borough of Haringey. Don''t get to hear or see football or cricket apart from when Im back in office.[/quote]

you a traffic warden?