Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

good work gunny..!!!

the end of last season the man took some grief .

very early signs... some good signings and unbeaten in all friendlies has not done the big man any harm .

i really hope he proves his critics wrong and come up with the goods .

i was not confident this time last year and said it many times my lack of faith in roeder. But this year could just be our year..

gunn had no time and no money and could only use loans "in a hurry" to plug the gaps.

Further to this had to find a striker who could score goals which is highly unlikely as proven strikers are either sold for a profit or stay put.Gunn has also shown he is no loan "ranger" i feel for the right reasons ..they do not belong to Norwich city .

team spirit is key .

kepp up the good work gunny

I was not keen on Gunn being given the managers job until the end of last season as i felt we were already doomed so why allow fans to direct their anger at a true city legend, who didn''t have the resources to put things right. Whilst we were relegated, I could see a lot of positives from appointing Gunn such as team selection (but not his choice and timing of substitutions) signings, commitment and his choice of coaching staff. I am really impressed with the squad that he has put together and we might just have a team to be proud of once again. Whether Gunny has the ability to see that squad through the season to promotion at the end we will have to wait and see.

Think the management team are doing an excellent job and lots of clubs would like to be progressing signingswise in the way we have done. Feel as though team is Norwich City again in the sense that our youth are being blended with what appear to be some very astute signings.

Looking forward to new season.

I cant argue about his player recruitment. Top notch Gunny [Y]

But for me he showed his weaknesses during matches last year. He was very naive making substitutions and quite poor tactically.

I for one hope he suceeds!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I cant argue about his player recruitment. Top notch Gunny [Y]

But for me he showed his weaknesses during matches last year. He was very naive making substitutions and quite poor tactically.

I for one hope he suceeds!

[/quote]Building new squad is so far as we can go at moment. With players they have brought in lets hope management on pitch works well.