Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

LIVE TEXT MATCH UPDATE - Crystal Palace v Norwich City

Did Nelson take a headbutt going for a 50:50? I hope the stretcher is just a pre-caution and he will recover this evening.

Semmy is acting as a super-sub!

Great result as Palace will probably be a mid table championship team this season - back to the drawing board, Colin!

Great result lads, why couldn''t we have done that last season! Lets take this form into Saturday then into the 8th day of August! OTBC, The futures bright, the futures yellow & green! [:)]

Good result against a solid Championship team, am starting to believe....

I think with all head injurys they have to take the extra precautions ie stretcher and neck coller, rather like Greeno some time back

Great result considering this is Palace''s first pre-season defeat. Sounded like Hoolahan was very impressive again. Let''s hope Palace don''t try and buy him now! We must keep hold of Hoolahan!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Great result considering this is Palace''s first pre-season defeat. Sounded like Hoolahan was very impressive again. Let''s hope Palace don''t try and buy him now! We must keep hold of Hoolahan![/quote]

Agreed!

how many years since we last beat palarse at Selhurst? is this a positive sign to finally break our run of bad luck?

[quote user="shefcanary"]how many years since we last beat palarse at Selhurst? is this a positive sign to finally break our run of bad luck?[/quote]

City''s last win over Palace at Selhurst Park came in a 1-0 victory on the last day of the 1995-96 season.  

thanks Pete - i knew it was along time ago but i didn''t know it pre-dated Delia! I really think it''s a sign that we''re heading back

Just wondering where last nights match report is? I scrolled to the bottom of the page on the live text window and there was no report or links? It was much easier when there was direct link from the front page to the match report.....