Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

LIVE TEXT MATCH UPDATE - Crystal Palace v Norwich City

Why are none of my comments on their getting published? I''ve asked how Holt is getting on at least 15 times now ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Why are none of my comments on their getting published? I''ve asked how Holt is getting on at least 15 times now ...[/quote]I''ve tried 23 times..............

From the Pink Un text feed: "Lappin on for Holt, superb performance from the big man - whets the appetite. Wes joins Martin up front." Sounds good! [:D]

play stopped as drury is seriously injured by the sounds of things.....stretchered off with a neck brace on........:(

it might not be drury, the retarded palace commentator doesnt seem to know who it is.....

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Pete - What''s the score?
[/quote]

Still 1-0. Game held up for injury. Can''t confirm who''s on the stretcher. Either Drury or Nelson....

[quote user="S.Yorks Canary"]

play stopped as drury is seriously injured by the sounds of things.....stretchered off with a neck brace on........:(

it might not be drury, the retarded palace commentator doesnt seem to know who it is.....

[/quote]Source?

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"][quote user="S.Yorks Canary"]

[/quote]Source?[/quote]Well seeing as he said the Palace commentator, I would guess the Palace commentary?

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"][quote user="S.Yorks Canary"]

[/quote]Source?[/quote]Palace World duh that''s what Palace commentator means