Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

LIVE TEXT MATCH UPDATE - Crystal Palace v Norwich City

Who''s doing this one Pete? Poor Michael just ended up spending 90 mins answering 1001 questions. A little more match stuff would be nice for this one as I see this one as the real test. More updates less question and answer session please.Thankyou.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Who''s doing this one Pete? Poor Michael just ended up spending 90 mins answering 1001 questions. A little more match stuff would be nice for this one as I see this one as the real test. More updates less question and answer session please.
Thankyou.
[/quote]

It''s Michael again. I''ve told him to update more if possible and to be more selective with the user comments. It was his first attempt and I thought he coped very well given the comments were coming in one every second.

Yours truly will be bringing you live updates from both Yeovil and Exeter away - that''s some miles I''m clocking up!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Who''s doing this one Pete? Poor Michael just ended up spending 90 mins answering 1001 questions. A little more match stuff would be nice for this one as I see this one as the real test. More updates less question and answer session please.
Thankyou.
[/quote]

It''s Michael again. I''ve told him to update more if possible and to be more selective with the user comments. It was his first attempt and I thought he coped very well given the comments were coming in one every second.

Yours truly will be bringing you live updates from both Yeovil and Exeter away - that''s some miles I''m clocking up!

[/quote]

I thought you got it off Radio Norfolk like the rest of us !!! [:P]

Thankyou.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Thankyou.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last season yes and I''ll admit listening and updating is easier than watching and updating but for this season every game - home and away - will be covered live online from someone at the ground. If not Michael then either Jon Redhead or myself. For most away games I''ll be keeping an eye on things from home if not taking part, but for home games I''ll be in my seat in the Barclay.

Service really is excellent, used to rely on the BBC updates on the net while at work but this is obviously pro Norwich and very well run. All I can mention as a potential improvement from Saturday would be to really cut out the crap idiots send in, clogging up the actual match info - but it sounds like you''re already on the ball there so thumbs up from me!

as it is a friendly, do you think that BBC Norfolk will be blocked online at that time? Or is it not on radio at all?After 5years in Sheffield it''s getting quite annoying not being able to listen!! Oh well... only another 2 weeks and i''m moving back to sunny Norfolk! [:)]Thanks

[quote user="king canary"]Pete how the hell do I get a job like yours?
[/quote]

By having a willingness to accept low pay and long hours including weekends....

Michael Bailey:  

Palace: Speroni, Clyne, Hill, Derry, McCarthy, Fonte, Danns, Carle, Moses, Sears, Lee. Subs: Flahavan, Scannell, Hills, Lawrence, Cox, Butterfield, Ertle, N''Daye.

City: Theoklitos, Spillane, Drury, Gill, Nelson, Doherty, Tudur Jones, Hoolahan, Holt, Martin, Whaley. Subs: LAppin, Alnwick, Cureton, Otsemobor, McVeigh, Adeyemi, Dumic, Bright.

[quote user="king canary"]Pete how the hell do I get a job like yours?[/quote]

By having a willingness to accept low pay and long hours including weekends....

[/quote]Deal. When do I start?

[quote]

Palace: Speroni, Clyne, Hill, Derry, McCarthy, Fonte, Danns, Carle, Moses, Sears, Lee. Subs: Flahavan, Scannell, Hills, Lawrence, Cox, Butterfield, Ertle, N''Daye.

City: Theoklitos, Spillane, Drury, Gill, Nelson, Doherty, Tudur Jones, Hoolahan, Holt, Martin, Whaley. Subs: LAppin, Alnwick, Cureton, Otsemobor, McVeigh, Adeyemi, Dumic, Bright.

[/quote]

Could this maybe be our strongest starting line up and one we will use against Colchester, with the only exception being Hughes or if we sign anyone else???

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]What did they mean when they said ''Outrageous touch from Holt''? Good or bad? [:S][/quote]Sounds a bit camp.