Sign in to follow this  
Metal Militia

Thetford

Although it will only be our reserves playing, I am thinking of going to tonight''s game. Does anyone know whether  you can turn up and buy tickets at the ground?

considering?...........

I think its reasonable. I was at one of the initail planning meetings and its inline with the other local friendlies. I hope Town do themselves proud tonight but City win.

Thetford have lost a lot of players this year and are a very young side. Manager Mark Scott will have his work cut out. My prediction:

City 8-1 Thetty

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

considering?...........

I think its reasonable. I was at one of the initail planning meetings and its inline with the other local friendlies. I hope Town do themselves proud tonight but City win.

Thetford have lost a lot of players this year and are a very young side. Manager Mark Scott will have his work cut out. My prediction:

City 8-1 Thetty

[/quote]Considering it is the reserves,  considering U16s can get into higher league games for the same or less,  considering it is a friendly,  considering groups of kids might not go because they don''t have £3.Considering it is just my opinion regardless whether you or anybody else sat at the planning meeting.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Surely Thetford should be charging as much as they can whilst still filling the ground?[/quote]

Thats the whole idea of the 3 local friendlies. To give them much needed funds to survive.

£3 would normally get an u16 into a ridgeons game but this is an event. Whether its a City XI or kids it still seems good value to watch a game of football.

I do respect your opinion but im afraid i cant see what the problem is? £3 hardly gets you anything nowadays!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Surely Thetford should be charging as much as they can whilst still filling the ground?[/quote]you won''t fill the ground if you charge too much.

Does anyone know who''s playing for us tonight?

Would make sense to give Stefanovic a game (or half a game, whatever) in surroundings such as this so he can ease his way back in.

If Russel''s not busy, we could always slot him in and watch him get out-classed by Thetford''s midfield?