Sign in to follow this  
fish-ncfc

LUKE DALEY

[quote user="Duffman"]Is that a question or statement ?[/quote]Very encouraging to new posters.Luke has a lot of pace but with the players we''ve brought in do you think He''ll get a game

Anybody know what''s going on with young Daley and Smith? Obviously they must be injured hence not featuring in any of the pre-season games thus far but how long are they likely to be out for?

I had high hopes for both this season, particularly Korey Smith but with him missing pre-season he and Daley are going to be a long way behind everybody else fitness wise and it could take weeks for them to catch up. In the mean time Adeyemi seems to have pushed his way ahead of him in the pecking order and with so many midfielders at the club he''s going to really struggle to get a look in any time soon

Korey is injured. Not sure about Daley.

Think he (Luke) will struggle to feature this season anyway, so I would be suggesting sending him out on loan about now. The same with Damo Lathrope.

Everytime i''ve seen Daley he just runs like a headless chicken. He tries to run through defenders, not very wise when you weigh about 10 stone.

[quote user="fish-ncfc"]statement. notice the lack of question mark :-)[/quote]

well in that case, no it won''t as he wont be playing this year.

[quote user="THINK BLUE"]Korey is injured. Not sure about Daley. Think he (Luke) will struggle to feature this season anyway, so I would be suggesting sending him out on loan about now. The same with Damo Lathrope.[/quote]

Korey is still recovering from a groin strain, whilst Luke Daley is back in training after he picked up a thigh strain in Scotland.

Not sure about samba, he is 24 now and has never scored many goals.  Not sure what he has to offer us.