Sign in to follow this  
ncfc11

grant holt

First Time Poster YAY!!!

IMO I dont know why people are saying he''s cost alot of money...

Why cant people just give him a chance...I remember a certain Mr. Roberts costing the same if not more and started poorly, but yet ended up to be probably one of the best strikers we ever had as well as a huge fan favourite!!!

So lets not complain about Granty Boy costing that much and lets just see how he does!!!

Yes I am now prepared to recieve loads of posts doubting me as a fan blah blah blah!!!

OTBC

Theres a muppet a few posts down complaining but other than that i haven''t seen anyone.

[quote user="ncfc11"]

First Time Poster YAY!!!

IMO I dont know why people are saying he''s cost alot of money...

Why cant people just give him a chance...I remember a certain Mr. Roberts costing the same if not more and started poorly, but yet ended up to be probably one of the best strikers we ever had as well as a huge fan favourite!!!

So lets not complain about Granty Boy costing that much and lets just see how he does!!!

Yes I am now prepared to recieve loads of posts doubting me as a fan blah blah blah!!!

OTBC

[/quote]BINNER [;)] welcome to the board [B]

[quote user="Lambo"]Theres a muppet a few posts down complaining but other than that i haven''t seen anyone.[/quote]

just thought id get my say in...i just cant understand how people can slate new players even though they have yet to play a competitive game for us!!!

gunny''s been around long enough in the game to know who a poor player is... well i hope!!!

[quote user="ncfc11"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Theres a muppet a few posts down complaining but other than that i haven''t seen anyone.[/quote]

just thought id get my say in...i just cant understand how people can slate new players even though they have yet to play a competitive game for us!!!

gunny''s been around long enough in the game to know who a poor player is... well i hope!!!

[/quote]would have thought the same about G. Roedant...imo i think we will do ok this season..play offs at least [Y]

To be fair to Roeder, he did have a decent eye for a player, at least the ones he signed permanently.

Hoolahan, Sammy, Bell, Stefanovic.

Not bad signings.

[quote user="Lambo"]To be fair to Roeder, he did have a decent eye for a player, at least the ones he signed permanently. Hoolahan, Sammy, Bell, Stefanovic. Not bad signings.[/quote]Hoolahan and Sammy yes...stef havnt really seen enough of him in a city shirt...and Bell i just didnt rate at all...he also brought in some sh*te [;)]

Bell was our leading assistre last season, i would have preferred us to sell Croft in january and played Bell in his natural position.

Thats why i said "at least the ones he signed permanently"