Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Billy Sharp

Put on the transfer list at Sheffield Utd. Do we have the room or enough money for him? Maybe from the sale of Russell. Would certainly do a job for us but maybe to similar to Holt/Maric??

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Put on the transfer list at Sheffield Utd. Do we have the room or enough money for him? Maybe from the sale of Russell. Would certainly do a job for us but maybe to similar to Holt/Maric??[/quote]

IMO he would get 25 plus in league 1 and i would love to see him and holt up front BUT we have no chance of getting him i''m afraid.He will join another champoinship team.

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Put on the transfer list at Sheffield Utd. Do we have the room or enough money for him? Maybe from the sale of Russell. Would certainly do a job for us but maybe to similar to Holt/Maric??[/quote]

If we could pay his wages i think a season long loan would suit both parties! would be great to a see a Holt / Sharp strike force in League 1!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]He will end up at Notts County.[/quote] Nope already told them he wont be dropping two divisions , as for us , well if we cannot afford a clapped out old donkey like Alan Lee we wont be able to afford a Billy Sharp will we .

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."][quote user="Jim Kent"]He will end up at Notts County.[/quote] Nope already told them he wont be dropping two divisions , as for us , well if we cannot afford a clapped out old donkey like Alan Lee we wont be able to afford a Billy Sharp will we .
[/quote]

But of course if we did you would immediately say that he was rubbish......

I LOVE how people read what Gunn says and twists it to suit their agenda.

Gunn didn''t sign Lee because of Holt, simple as that IMO.

I think we could afford the 400k for Sharpe, but i don''t think we''d be able to pay his wages.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]If we''ve got the money i''d quite like him here alongside Holt, i''d like to think they''d compliment each other well.[/quote]

"Grant, you are great at taking penalties", "Thanks Billy, You''re not bad yourself and you have a great shot on you".

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]If we''ve got the money i''d quite like him here alongside Holt, i''d like to think they''d compliment each other well.[/quote]

"Grant, you are great at taking penalties", "Thanks Billy, You''re not bad yourself and you have a great shot on you".

[/quote]

Ha ha; you''re a funny guy(!) [:)]

Yes i think your right Lambo. Gunn preferred Holt to Lee. I''m sure if he had wanted him the money would have been found.

You have to be diplomatic and that was Gunn in action.

Frankly I think we have the finances for Sharp particularly a loan deal and it''s a matter if Gunn is planning this or looking elsewhere.

Totally agree Norwich, this guy snubbed us in favour of a position of sitting on the bench at Sheff Utd!! One of the worst receptions for a player that I''ve ever witnessed at Carrow Road and I don''t think he''s the kind of chap to want to prove the fans wrong. Arrogant folk usually have to eat some humble pie at one point or another

Would be a great signing for 400K as whilst I think Sheff paid over the odds for him at 2.5m he is a great prospect.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Look who''s jumped on the bandwagon

http://twitter.com/colneyspy

Looks like he/she has read this thread!

[/quote]

Reading back through his "hot tips" you realise what a complete chancer he actually is. Long live can u sit down please!

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Has he been right in the past?[/quote]

Seems to change his mind alot tbh but has been correct. I am really not sure how trustworthy his rumours are hence I only really believe CUSDP nowadays.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Look who''s jumped on the bandwagon

http://twitter.com/colneyspy

Looks like he/she has read this thread!

[/quote]

Reading back through his "hot tips" you realise what a complete chancer he actually is. Long live can u sit down please!

[/quote]

I think you have it spot on, chancer is my opinion on him.

[quote user="rjwc22"]Would be a great signing for 400K as whilst I think Sheff paid over the odds for him at 2.5m he is a great prospect.[/quote]

According to Wiki - He has today signed for Huddersfield Town for £1.4m

Silly Sharp has been found out as a rubbish player and is not transfer listed.  Good.  Lets not buy the prat.How can Sheff Utd afford so many expensive strikers in the first place??

[quote user="ref89"]Silly Sharp has been found out as a rubbish player and is not transfer listed.  Good.  Lets not buy the prat.How can Sheff Utd afford so many expensive strikers in the first place??[/quote] Rubbish player ? better than anything we have up front by a country mile .

Sharpe''s good at this level, doesn''t appear to be a partiularly great championship player.

If the price is right i''d go for it, although i would imagine one of the newly promoted teams might go for him.

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."][quote user="ref89"]Silly Sharp has been found out as a rubbish player and is not transfer listed.  Good.  Lets not buy the prat.How can Sheff Utd afford so many expensive strikers in the first place??[/quote] Rubbish player ? better than anything we have up front by a country mile .[/quote]Say, you didn''t use to be called Loan City F.C. did you? It''s just I think I recognise the positive nature of your posts, and wondered if you were the same person.

Billy Sharp (right) hardly lives up to his name as he fails to see the linesman''s flag while his colleagues argue over the offside decision.