Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Which bars have sky sports on saturday mornings??

I normally go to riverside weatherspoons for dinner/breakfast.Then to square''s as they have sky sports. so can watch the dinner time game before going to carrow road. Wouldn''t mind going to some other places this season.

any surgestions?

Coach and Horses on Thorpe/Rosary Road. Always have the football on and serve fairly decent grub. Get there early though, because it gets packed. Go anywhere apart from riverside for christs sake man/lady!! (Or lady man) [;)]

Coachmakers Arms just up the road from the Murderers has about 5 screens and is all open plan so they are easy to see. They often show more than 1 channel too if there is alot of stuff on.

Horse and Dray on Ber St. Good food, good beer, nice big screen for the football and a decent garden too. Plus it''s a downhill walk to the ground.

kings arms is good with good ale and screens for the footy and a chippy just up the road and they let u eat it in the pub!!

[quote user="MCWILL"]I think they have SS in the Mustard Pot.[/quote]

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=218550Yeah, I occasionally see this chap sat in the corner, but he keeps himself to himself....