Sign in to follow this  
Victor Segura

Holt our new Iwan?

Haven''t seen him play but read on last nights match report that he likes to rough up defenders but also has a great touch,i gather he''s not very quick so is he the nearest thing we''ve had since the great man?

Don''t let Tom Cavendish hear you say that - seems to have a real downer on young Mr Holt!

We can but hope that he is indeed the new Iwan - a good servant to the club - but if he is, let''s hope he forgoes the poor initial year that Iwan suffered!

i mentioned that in another post!!!

theres been a couple of people saying hes not worth the price...but if i remember iwan cost the same or more and ended up being an icon, even after a 1st crap season!!!

hopefully holt will not need the time iwan did to settle in!

if he has the yellow blood like iwan did then welcome on board seemed genuinly happy to be here as well . 

he will have to go some to surpass Iwan''s contribution to our great club

I hope he does though..........even if he only manages half of what Iwan acheived £500k will be money well spent

[quote user="ncfc11"]

i mentioned that in another post!!!

theres been a couple of people saying hes not worth the price...but if i remember iwan cost the same or more and ended up being an icon, even after a 1st crap season!!!

hopefully holt will not need the time iwan did to settle in!

[/quote]

Iwan cost us £850,000 if I remember rightly.

I can''t wait until Grant scores his first goal on saturday infront of 20,000 :D

Lets hope he does well. Lets wait till he starts playing in league 1 before we build him up too much.