Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Good Buisness or Scrapping the Barrel ?

You Decide!!http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIRST-OFFICIAL-NORWICH-CITY-GRANT-HOLT-SHIRT_W0QQitemZ250471765678QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV?hash=item3a5147d6ae

I think we should keep the barrel. No need for ''scrapping'' it just yet, especially in these tough economic times............Plus, for me, that would make good ''business'' sense........OTBC[:)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]I think we should keep the barrel. No need for ''scrapping'' it just yet, especially in these tough economic times............

Plus, for me, that would make good ''business'' sense........

OTBC

[:)]
[/quote]

But is the barrel local? Is it made from good Norfolk wood? Was it made after the glorious 1958/59 season, since when City have been rubbish? If not, take it for a run up Mousehold and then burn it.

Still, one record

OTBC

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]I think we should keep the barrel. No need for ''scrapping'' it just yet, especially in these tough economic times............

OTBC

[/quote]

But is the barrel local? Is it made from good Norfolk wood? Was it made after the glorious 1958/59 season, since when City have been rubbish? If not, take it for a run up Mousehold and then burn it.

Still, one record

OTBC

[/quote]

It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

It''s something you must somehow learn to live with I''m afraid ... or maybe lie about it to impress your friends?

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Beauseant"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Still, one record

OTBC

[/quote]

It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

It''s something you must somehow learn to live with I''m afraid ... or maybe lie about it to impress your friends?

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

It''s something you must somehow learn to live with I''m afraid ... or maybe lie about it to impress your friends?[/quote]Smudger obviously impressed you, being born and bred in Leicester! Or are you just gullible and all that? [:S]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

It''s something you must somehow learn to live with I''m afraid ... or maybe lie about it to impress your friends?[/quote]Smudger obviously impressed you, being born and bred in Leicester! Or are you just gullible and all that? [:S]

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Beauseant"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Still, one record

OTBC

[/quote]

It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughly inbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

[/quote]

Just thought I''d do your corrections for you [:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Beauseant"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Still, one record

OTBC

[/quote]

It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughly inbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

[/quote]

Just thought I''d do your corrections for you [:D]

[/quote]

That should guarantee you a late night call from the Sons of Robert Kett, Macca! May God have mercy on your soul[;)]

Yeah it will won''t it [:D]

Don''t worry, I''ve got my Norfolk passport, my old Thorpe St Andrw junior school swimming certificates, Taverham High School GCE certificates and, most importantly, my birth certificate stating very clearly that I was in fact born at Northgate St in Great Yarmouth. I''m pretty sure that that little lot should hold them off [;)]  

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

[/quote]

Uefa rules clearly state that we are allowed one overseas player.... You really are struggling these days if you think I''m that unaware of what''s what around here.......

Now pop back into bed with your bestest friend Nutty and keep him warm......

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

It''s something you must somehow learn to live with I''m afraid ... or maybe lie about it to impress your friends?[/quote]Smudger obviously impressed you, being born and bred in Leicester! Or are you just gullible and all that? [:S][/quote]Uefa rules clearly state that we are allowed one overseas player.... You really are struggling these days if you think I''m that unaware of what''s what around here.......

[/quote]Pure.........Free from discordant qualities

So, with smudger in your midst you''re actually "the Impurists".

Rather than admit you''ve got it wrong (again) you head off to the Caribbean for advice from another "good ole Norfolk boy" (our Babes) who resorts to the only witty reply he knows......blame Nutty!

Feeble, all of ya!

Dear, oh dear, oh dear!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]It clearly hurts you not being able to claim a thoroughbred Norfolk heritage like us PURISTS......

It''s something you must somehow learn to live with I''m afraid ... or maybe lie about it to impress your friends?[/quote]Smudger obviously impressed you, being born and bred in Leicester! Or are you just gullible and all that? [:S][/quote]Uefa rules clearly state that we are allowed one overseas player.... You really are struggling these days if you think I''m that unaware of what''s what around here.......

[/quote]Pure.........Free from discordant qualities

So, with smudger in your midst you''re actually "the Impurists".

Rather than admit you''ve got it wrong (again) you head off to the Caribbean for advice from another "good ole Norfolk boy" (our Babes) who resorts to the only witty reply he knows......blame Nutty!

Feeble, all of ya!

Dear, oh dear, oh dear!

[/quote]

Pure in my dictionary (wot I writ) means exactly wot I want it to mean.....

Call me pedantic here.....but somehow I feel that an imaginary group with an imaginary pressganged membership doesn''t really need any hard and fast rules..... or is that just me not taking the whole thing seriously again?

Just wait until the NCFCWWOCB Party is instated and we''re up there in Parliament. Your ovine feet won''t touch the ground ..........