Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Poitivity

Barring a few posters, the levels of poitivity on this board have really risen lately. If nothing else this has to be some kind of acheivement by Gunn!!!

After those awful posts a few weeks ago, what a breath of fresh air!!!

Putting a smile on this message board''s face should appear on his C.V from now on....[:D] Well done Bryan, and I really hope these signings pay off for us and were still smiling by May 2010!!!

(I understand that this post will no doubt attract those who are not feeling so positive, but I think the silent majority will agree)

OTBC!! and roll on Colchester!

I certainly agree TT, have noticed a real reduction in the levels of vitriole in the last couple of weeks.

Think we are officially entering the honeymoon period which will last until 4.45 on the 8th!

I still have the same feelings on Delia and her hubby thats not changed but the fact that Gunn stuck to his word and built a team of contracted players does make us all feel a bit better about the whole relegation thing at the moment,can he get them to play and will he continue to make tactical errors are the questions that we should all be thinking about but only time will give us the answers.

let''s just hope that this reflects on the atmosphere at Carrow road. We won''t have many players suffering relegation hangover at least!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]let''s just hope that this reflects on the atmosphere at Carrow road. We won''t have many players suffering relegation hangover at least!
[/quote]

A good point, and one which genuinely might make a difference this season.