Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

We only need one more...

Gunn has done brilliantly in the transfer market so far, but I think we could do with one more.

Phil Ifill to replace Otsemobor at right-back, and then that would be the end of our transfers [Y]

exactly, i''d welcome him here, but i am not convinced he''s better than otsemobor, i''m hoping semmi will thrive on having permenant organised signings around him, as he''s not one for thinking much and probably just needs the assurance of composure around him. Getting a sneaking feeling he might do well this season, especially as he''s seen Spillane come on well. Said it before, i think semmi''s one for the bigger fish in smaller ponds, i.e. teams who won''t be on the back foot all the time.

Think you are spot on there Jimmy.  I also think he could be a revelation this season - I certainly hope so anyway!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]exactly, i''d welcome him here, but i am not convinced he''s better than otsemobor, i''m hoping semmi will thrive on having permenant organised signings around him, as he''s not one for thinking much and probably just needs the assurance of composure around him. Getting a sneaking feeling he might do well this season, especially as he''s seen Spillane come on well. Said it before, i think semmi''s one for the bigger fish in smaller ponds, i.e. teams who won''t be on the back foot all the time.
[/quote]

Hw would be good if he could do his defensive duties, he is fantastic when you are going forward but he can''t defend.

Definately need a right back. Frankly I would probably take anyone offered to replace otsemobor but maybe play spillane at right back?