Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Trialists

[quote user="Spartan"]I reckon I might be able to get a trial at NCFC at the moment, and possible my Mum as well![/quote]No need, everyone has already heard about your mums ball control.......[:P]

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="Spartan"]I reckon I might be able to get a trial at NCFC at the moment, and possible my Mum as well![/quote]No need, everyone has already heard about your mums ball control.......[:P][/quote]That deserves a high 5....

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="Spartan"]I reckon I might be able to get a trial at NCFC at the moment, and possible my Mum as well![/quote]No need, everyone has already heard about your mums ball control.......[:P][/quote]That deserves a high 5....[/quote]

Haha! [:)]

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="Spartan"]I reckon I might be able to get a trial at NCFC at the moment, and possible my Mum as well![/quote]

No need, everyone has already heard about your mums ball control.......[:P]
[/quote]

Ha ha - what a gag, brilliant! [:D][:D]

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="Spartan"]I reckon I might be able to get a trial at NCFC at the moment, and possible my Mum as well![/quote]No need, everyone has already heard about your mums ball control.......[:P][/quote]Lmao [:D]

well, i scored 6 past gunny 13 years ago at the tender age of just 8 and i never got called back, so he must have high standards!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]well, i scored 6 past gunny 13 years ago at the tender age of just 8 and i never got called back, so he must have high standards![/quote]He called me a great goalkeeper when i went to one of his goalkeeping days [;)]