Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Can someone help me with the online ticketing??

I am trying to buy tickets for the wigan game on saturday, and have signed in using my Under-21 season ticket and when i go to checkout it trys to charge me full adult price off £10 per ticket. I just want to be able to change the tickets i selected to under-21 tickets, how do i do this??Cheers,OTBC

[quote user="Lineo"]If you''re over 16 you''re classed as an adult, if I''m correct?
[/quote]

No cos there is an under 21 ticket which costs £5

[quote user="ncfcrule"]I am trying to buy tickets for the wigan game on saturday, and have signed in using my Under-21 season ticket and when i go to checkout it trys to charge me full adult price off £10 per ticket. I just want to be able to change the tickets i selected to under-21 tickets, how do i do this??
Cheers,

OTBC
[/quote]

I had the same problem ncfcrule, the whole reason I bought a membership was to get Under 21 priced tickets, but there isnt the option online to choose Under21. Therefore I have to call up to buy them now. Still handy to see where seats are available.

Try selecting u21 from the dropdown list (it is there now) and click ''update basket'' at the bottom. The right price (£5) should then appear...

Although the on-line system will be good, they do seem to be having a few problems at the moment.

It indicates that none of the upper tiers are open for the game but I understand that is not correct.