Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

does anyone have a complete squad list of the team we have now?

I am currently tring to edit the database on fm09 and am going to change leagues of all clubs in the english leagues and upsate the city squad, the official website isn''t that up to date , wondered if anyone can give me a completed list ??ThanksOTBC

Here you are;

1 GK Michael Theoklitos

2 DF Jon Otsemobor

3 DF Adam Drury

4 MF Matthew Gill

5 DF Michael Nelson (vice-captain)

6 DF Dejan Stefanović

7 MF Owain Tudur Jones

10 FW Jamie Cureton

11 MF Simon Whaley

12 DF Gary Doherty (captain)

13 GK Declan Rudd

14 MF Wes Hoolahan

15 MF Michael Spillane

16 FW Chris Martin

17 MF Tom Adeyemi

18 MF Damon Lathrope

No. Position Player

19 MF Simon Lappin

20 MF Darel Russell

21 FW Kris Renton

22 DF Rhoys Wiggins

23 DF Dario Dumic

24 MF Matty Pattison

25 FW Luke Daley

26 DF David Stephens

27 FW Cody McDonald

28 DF Sam Habergham

29 DF Danny Kelly

30 MF Korey Smith

31 GK Ben Alnwick (on loan from Tottenham Hotspur)

— MF Stephen Hughes

— MF Paul McVeigh

— FW Grant Holt

Jon otsemoborWes HoolahanTom AdeyemiGary DohertyDejan StefanovicAdam DruryMichael NelsonDario DumicDeclan RuddJed SteerGrant HoltJamie CuretonChris MartinCody McDonaldLuke DaleyDanny KellyMathew GillMathew PattisonOwain Tudor JonesDavid StephensPaul McVeighSimon WhaleyRhoys WigginsMichael TheoklitosSimon LappinKenny ReevesTyree ClarkeNick DaveyJosh DawkinJohnbull OmoregieDavid CooperSam HaberghamGeorge FrancombKris RentonDamon LathropeMichael SpillaneKorey SmithStephen HughesThat''s about it, Askou & Maric might be coming into the squad soon

Honestly can''t remember the last time we looked this solid? Seems to me we have two decent teams there, providing Maric and Askou take up their contract offers:                           TheoOtsemobor    Doherty      Nelson      DruryWhaley        Hughes       Gill           Hoolahan                Holt          MartinThen...                        AlnwickSpillane        Stef          Askou         WigginsMcVeigh        OTJ       Adeyemi      Lappin                 Maric          McDonaldAnd that''s not even leaving room for Patty, Jamie-Lad, Rudd and all the kids...Promising signs?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Honestly can''t remember the last time we looked this solid? Seems to me we have two decent teams there, providing Maric and Askou take up their contract offers:                           TheoOtsemobor    Doherty      Nelson      DruryWhaley        Hughes       Gill           Hoolahan                Holt          MartinThen...                        AlnwickSpillane        Stef          Askou         WigginsMcVeigh        OTJ       Adeyemi      Lappin                 Maric          McDonaldAnd that''s not even leaving room for Patty, Jamie-Lad, Rudd and all the kids...Promising signs?[/quote]totally agree with you we do have very good strength in depth this yearAnd thanks everyone for the lists.If anyone has fm 09 and would like this simple update of changes of the english leagues, norwich transfers and a few other transfers from around the world then just PM me ill be happy to send you the database file OTBC

[quote user="ncfcrule"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Honestly can''t remember the last time we looked this solid? Seems to me we have two decent teams there, providing Maric and Askou take up their contract offers:                           TheoOtsemobor    Doherty      Nelson      DruryWhaley        Hughes       Gill           Hoolahan                Holt          MartinThen...                        AlnwickSpillane        Stef          Askou         WigginsMcVeigh        OTJ       Adeyemi      Lappin                 Maric          McDonaldAnd that''s not even leaving room for Patty, Jamie-Lad, Rudd and all the kids...Promising signs?[/quote]totally agree with you we do have very good strength in depth this yearAnd thanks everyone for the lists.If anyone has fm 09 and would like this simple update of changes of the english leagues, norwich transfers and a few other transfers from around the world then just PM me ill be happy to send you the database file OTBC[/quote]I appologise its only premier to league 2 that the teams are correct, couldn''t be bothered with non league

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I believe Holt has been given the number nine shirt, too.[/quote]

Yeah, Gunn Mentioned Holt Was The New no9 In One Of The Videos.........

How do you do the changes in FM08? I''ve only just started playing this version but would love to see how this season will pan out....  If anyone has a link, could they PM me please? [:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]How do you do the changes in FM08? I''ve only just started playing this version but would love to see how this season will pan out....  If anyone has a link, could they PM me please? [:)]
[/quote]

depends on if u want to carry on with your save game file!

there is a game database editor with FM08 ...to be honest if u visit ... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/  mainly for FM09 but there is some stuff for FM08.  but at least u beable to get the correct team badges etc.

pm me if u need any help and i give u my msn addy

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Hello OTBC,

Could you please send me the updates for FM09

Please send them to kevin_fry@hotmail.com

Tar,

[/quote]

I have made a database file with all the new signing however they will not have any of the trilest on that have not been signed and Norwich will be in the Championship not league one, the sqard number and contracts will not be correct nither!  i have set u a request to MSN messinger for you to add me! if u use it?

Wikipedia always comes in handy around this time of year.

Alas Grant Holt looks pretty rubbish on FM09 but Tudur Jones, Hughes and Nelson look solid

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Oh and Cody doesn''t appear in the game at all[/quote]

he does if u have the patch 9.3.0 with database update!

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]I don''t really use messenger, is it too large for an e-mail?[/quote]

uncompressed it 115mb

compressed  59.2mb .. so yes too big to email!

i have included with the team both Danish defender Jens Berthel Askou and Serbian striker Goran Maric.

all new signing do not have thier correct number or contract peroids!

i have made the young goal on loan for the season!

i have aslo added Gambian striker Cherno Samba

as the game start for the 2008/09 season ... mean we playing in the championship and it includes all the bloody loan signing too!

talk soon on ms  soon?

Can you not upload it somewhere so people can download it?

I haven''t got the time for FM at the moment, you need a good 3/4 hrs free at a time, waiting for FM2010 to come out later this year

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Can you not upload it somewhere so people can download it? I haven''t got the time for FM at the moment, you need a good 3/4 hrs free at a time, waiting for FM2010 to come out later this year[/quote]

as far a i know 2010 will be out in October and uploading it just for one team i don''t think it will be proplar as u have t ostart a new game for it to work!