Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Last season and this

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]If we''d have had a makeover of this size last season would we have stayed up ?[/quote]

I''ll pose you another question, and it kind of relates to yours: If we''d have stayed in the Championship, would we now be buying Lita & Evans?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]If we''d have had a makeover of this size last season would we have stayed up ?[/quote]

I''ll pose you another question, and it kind of relates to yours: If we''d have stayed in the Championship, would we now be buying Lita & Evans?
[/quote]

We still wouldn''t be able to afford them !

But we are going for quantity ....

We did have a makeover this size last season!It was just more about getting out the perceived deadwood and bringing in some props to try to hold the place up rather than getting stuck in with the bricks and mortar.

^ Agree with that completely, last years was a bodge job of the highest order.

How many were actually permanent signings, not very many. That is the main difference between now and then. IF we had signed all those loaners permanently then I am pretty sure we would have done better.

There''s absolutely no way that Roeder and Doncaster would have assembled a squad like we have at the moment.

Credit where credits due this squad is sooo much better assembled than anything we''ve seen for the past 3 seasons.