Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Anyone fancy a Football Club?

Those businessmen who bought Derby County for £3 when it went into administration (one of those exciting examples some Canary fans want us to emulate) might have been interested in Tranmere. A shame they have just started jail terms for defrauding Derby...

[quote user="Jen Jen"]I Wonder How Much Norwich FC Would Sell For On Ebay? [;)][/quote]If anyone even thinks of posting a reply that includes "£56million" in it I''ll scream![:|]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Jen Jen"]I Wonder How Much Norwich FC Would Sell For On Ebay? [;)][/quote]If anyone even thinks of posting a reply that includes "£56million" in it I''ll scream![:|]

[/quote]Just for you then.  56 million Lego Bricks and an easy bake oven.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Jen Jen"]I Wonder How Much Norwich FC Would Sell For On Ebay? [;)][/quote]If anyone even thinks of posting a reply that includes "£56million" in it I''ll scream![:|]

[/quote]Correct me if I''m wrong but is that not what the club is valued at?

[quote user="Jen_Jen (:"]I Wonder How Much Norwich FC Would Sell For On Ebay? [;)]

we wouldn''t be able to start the bidding that high though!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Jen Jen"]I Wonder How Much Norwich FC Would Sell For On Ebay? [;)][/quote]

If anyone even thinks of posting a reply that includes "£56million" in it I''ll scream!

[:|]

[/quote]

Correct me if I''m wrong but is that not what the club is valued at?
[/quote]Ok, I''ll correct you.  You''re wrong.  It has never been valued at that price.  That was the cost of the shares (club value), paying back all debts and putting £20m into the club for transfers.  This has been discussed so many times on this board (e.g. http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/8/1392024/ShowPost.aspx#1392024)

I''m still suprised that people are too stupid or ignorant to understand this.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Jen Jen"]I Wonder How Much Norwich FC Would Sell For On Ebay? [;)][/quote]

If anyone even thinks of posting a reply that includes "£56million" in it I''ll scream!

[:|]

[/quote]

Correct me if I''m wrong but is that not what the club is valued at?
[/quote]

No..........That is the amount to buy the club, fund it and clear every single debt we have including personal loans.

Using that Math........ Newcastle should be worth over 250 Million..............

If anyone wanted to become majority shareholder of NCFC they could probably do it for less than 10 Million as long as they could renegotiate the debt........

To those who think getting rich investors to take over the club is always a good thing should look at Southampton and Portsmouth at the moment.

Its amusing that many predicted "Man City spending" at Southampton..................... 1 free transfer from the scum so far..............and a ton of players sold/let go.

Obviously the billionaire owner got rich by keeping his money in his pocket............

If I were a Portsmouth fan I would be very worried about the coming season after selling virtually every good player they have to clear debts?

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Jen Jen"]I Wonder How Much Norwich FC Would Sell For On Ebay? [;)][/quote]If anyone even thinks of posting a reply that includes "£56million" in it I''ll scream![:|]

[/quote]Correct me if I''m wrong but is that not what the club is valued at?[/quote]Ok, I''ll correct you.  You''re wrong.  It has never been valued at that price.  That was the cost of the shares (club value), paying back all debts and putting £20m into the club for transfers.  This has been discussed so many times on this board (e.g. http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/8/1392024/ShowPost.aspx#1392024)

I''m still suprised that people are too stupid or ignorant to understand this.

[/quote]Very little surprises me anymore!p.s. aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!![:''(]