Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

All gone quite on the russell front

After all the rumours about Burnley and Darrell Russell everything seems to have gone quite now. Anyone any ideas what happening with him now?

Have to say really does look like Gunny doesnt even want him and doesnt seem to be putting a fight up. Must really be regretting leaving stoke especially as they got promoted year he left. General trend with him is that when he leaves a club they get promoted as we got promoted season after he left.

Wont lose any sleep if he does go. Too much of a liability with these red cards and was one of those last season who really looked like he diddnt care half the time

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

After all the rumours about Burnley and Darrell Russell everything seems to have gone quite now. Anyone any ideas what happening with him now?

Have to say really does look like Gunny doesnt even want him and doesnt seem to be putting a fight up. Must really be regretting leaving stoke especially as they got promoted year he left. General trend with him is that when he leaves a club they get promoted as we got promoted season after he left.

Wont lose any sleep if he does go. Too much of a liability with these red cards and was one of those last season who really looked like he diddnt care half the time

[/quote]lets hope the trend follows...he leaves we get promoted [Y]

I think he had a poor season last year, and think a lot of the bookings were down to him getting frustrated at how poorly the team were playing.  He was certainly one of the more committed members of the squad and put in the effort even when being played hopelessly out of position.

Would not mind if he stays but think if he leaves will be a good player wherever he ends up.

quite quiet but I hear Colchester were interested as well according to my mates house keepers brother''s cousins mates sister

Sell Russell for 500k, which will leave us enough money for compensation once we release Cureton!

[quote user="Lineo"]Sell Russell for 500k, which will leave us enough money for compensation once we release Cureton!
[/quote]I''d be suprised if anyone does actually pay £500k for him

[quote user="pete_norw"]quite quiet but I hear Colchester were interested as well according to my mates house keepers brother''s cousins mates sister[/quote]

McNally holding out for the Norwich valuation.  And unless Mr Cowling won the lottery yesterday you can discount your mates housekeeper''s brother''s cousins mates sister.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]quite quiet but I hear Colchester were interested as well according to my mates house keepers brother''s cousins mates sister[/quote]

McNally holding out for the Norwich valuation.  And unless Mr Cowling won the lottery yesterday you can discount your mates housekeeper''s brother''s cousins mates sister.

[/quote]And sadly anything you say as well Cam since the Holt not signing thing.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

And sadly anything you say as well Cam since the Holt not signing thing.
[/quote]

We merely reported what the Shrewsbury Town press office said.  We did however tell you, if you can cast your mind back that far, that Shoela was NOT in the building.[;)]

Sucked a lot of you lot in I remember. [:P]

Monstrous as you young people say.