Sign in to follow this  
Gok

Re: Watching training?

I found it on this website too, watched for about 30 secs, thought, "Im not really going to get anything from this", which was true, until the end where they did some heading practice which was good.

Todays news:

Carrow Road sees a 700 strong, eclectic mixture of children, the unemployed and general halfwits of Norwich

Gok, you''ve made 4 contributions to this forum, three of which in this thread, in which you criticise fellow fans of our great club. Do you not think that maybe the 700 fans who did go would have made the players feel very good that 700 people managed to come down to Carrow and watch them train, on a work day in the middle of the week. Doesn''t this show the support of our followers? If I wasn''t working I would have gone, plus it brought in some cash, albeit a rather small amount relatively to that necessary to run a football club. Rant over.

[quote user="scrimmage"]Do you not think that maybe the 700 fans who did go would have made the players feel very good that 700 people managed to come down to Carrow and watch them train, on a work day in the middle of the week. Doesn''t this show the support of our followers?
[/quote]

No, it shows a worrying level of obsession

i wanted to go but my 11 year old son said it would be crap and refused to go and i couldn`t justify turning up without a child , just wait til the little bugger wants to do something that doesn`t suit me   revenge will be mine [:P]

[quote user="Gok"]

[quote user="scrimmage"]Do you not think that maybe the 700 fans who did go would have made the players feel very good that 700 people managed to come down to Carrow and watch them train, on a work day in the middle of the week. Doesn''t this show the support of our followers? [/quote]

No, it shows a worrying level of obsession

[/quote]No it doesn''t, are you stupid? People, if they have some spare time on their hands like to go see their club train. Also they can get to chat with the players and get signitures.F..u..c..k off back to ipshit

Palace are doing the same on Saturday, guessing it''s a new idea that a few clubs have decided to do this summer.

[quote user="Gok"]

Todays news:

Carrow Road sees a 700 strong, eclectic mixture of children, the unemployed and general halfwits of Norwich

[/quote]Haha Quality, i bet McDonald went.

[quote user="Gok"]

Homophobic aswell. You''re ignorance knows no bounds

[/quote]It''s YOUR ignorance, Gok, YOUR.Geez binner, if you''re going to pull people up at least get the retort grammatically correct!

[quote user="Gok"]

Homophobic aswell. You''re ignorance knows no bounds

[/quote]As well is two words. If you''re going to criticise people for fucking swearing, then get your grammar and spelling right too. It does not show a worrying level of obsession, people like to know what goes on in training as we all know fro mcanary call....Wuuussss gorrnnnn un in trainunnn neiilll??See?

Did you mean Congrats? Just to let you know that conrats isn''t a word, however it maybe some chavvy abbreviation for something, I suppose you''d know Lewie?

[quote user="Seedy McPeed"]Did you mean Congrats? Just to let you know that conrats isn''t a word, however it maybe some chavvy abbreviation for something, I suppose you''d know Lewie?[/quote]Nice first post mate

[quote user="Gok"]Kings Lynn, euuurghhhhhhhhh[/quote]Yeah, I can tell you''re gonna last a while on this board.

[quote user="Gok"]Kings Lynn, euuurghhhhhhhhh[/quote]Yeah, I can tell you''re gonna last a while on this board.