Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

Anfield shocker

I''ve got something to tell you all - I''ve tried denying it to myself, but in the end I can''t live this lie any longer. I HATE OUR AWAY STRIP! It''s just so DRAB. It''s not even proper British racing green! City look like a team of goalkeepers! (maybe they are...) And it probably acts as camouflage so perhaps the players just can''t see each other.. that might explain a lot too...

Our second strip always used to be RED , the colour of blood and fire. Anyone agree we should revert to that colour as soon as possible?

[quote]Why were we in it anyway yesterday? Did I miss something on MOTD, was Dudek in Yellow? Am I missing something really obvious here?[/quote]

Ref was in Yellow, didn''t have anything red on him, not even a red card for a certain Liverpool player.

I do like the away kit, but not on the players on the pitch!  We blend in with the grass too much, I think!  The red was good, I agree, but how about reverting to a tartan next time?  I loved that kit!

[quote]I do like the away kit, but not on the players on the pitch! We blend in with the grass too much, I think! The red was good, I agree, but how about reverting to a tartan next time? I loved that kit...[/quote]

Didn''t Man.U. have that problem with away kit once ?