Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

OT Ipswich's summer signings.

Can ''t help but compare our transfer activity to that of the sh!te,

ins so far-

Colin Healy - Cork City  - crock who''s been playing in Ireland for the last two seasons

Lee Martin - Man United - decent enough -but 1.5 million !!??

Damien Delany - QPR - absolute donkey !

I''d be pretty disgusted if this is all we''d signed at league one level!, I can''t imagine this is what the Ipswich fans or indeed Roy Keane had in mind when he went there.

I fully predict that he will have walked by October.

Well he did say a couple of weeks after he joined them that he was surprised by the quality of the squad he inherited, and that he reckoned there wasn''t much that needed to be added.

We''ll see if his judgement was right, won''t we?

Where''s all that money gone then! Still remember the sad bastards signing "we''ve got more money than you" down at Carrow Road whilst waiving their weekly benefits aloft.

And I''ve just seen they''re selling Jordan Rhodes (considered the best young striker at the club), Shumutoiletski (very popular with fans) and Pablo Counago deal''s been described as "not dead". The fans are not happy bunnys.

I''ve heard rumours that players do not want to play for Keane. Whitehead and some other bloke from Sunderland had bid accepted. But they did not want to sign beacuse of RK.

Other players not just from Sunderland have heard about his attitude to player and don''t want to play for him!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

ins so far-

Colin Healy - Cork City  - crock who''s been playing in Ireland for the last two seasons

I''d be pretty disgusted if this is all we''d signed at league one level!, I can''t imagine this is what the Ipswich fans or indeed Roy Keane had in mind when he went there.

[/quote]

Sorry but I don''t give a fuck about Ipswich.... some people seem to get wrapped up in what the scum are doing lets focus on city

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

ins so far-

[/quote]

Sorry but I don''t give a fuck about Ipswich.... some people seem to get wrapped up in what the scum are doing lets focus on city

[/quote]

...hence my inclusion of the abbrev. "OT" in the post''s title. If you want to read/comment, do , if you don''t then don''t.