Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Lets not get too carried away??

yes we have made some good signings, but also it can take a long time to gel and its very rare that a team with wholesale changes goes up straight away, it could take a couple of seasons.

What worries me is if we could end up not beating Colchester next week which will then be followed by a chorus of boos and negativite vibes. Things could start going drastically down hill from this point...

its vital we get off to a positive start build some momentum and have the supporters and team working together from the off

I think we are going to lose tomorrow which should hopefully remind us how far we still have to improve to get back to where we belong.

i think the most important thing is that fans need to get behind the team during the first part of the season as I am sure we will have ups and downs in our first few games.

I think that people are not getting overly carried away, but that they are simply getting caught up in the fact that next Saturday a NORWICH team will take to the pitch at Carrow Road for the first time in a very long time! New faces and changes will always bring fresh enthusiasm, so we are right to get excited. I am sure no-one on here wants us to do badly, so join in with the positive mood!

Agreed with that ncfclad.  This board is not exactly an accurate demographic, but I guarantee the Gunn Out posts will be back within a few games!

The match against Wigan doesn''t matter if we win, lose or draw.  It is how we actually perform that counts.  Which IMO was the crux of the matter the past few seasons.