Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

What sort of attendance can we expect for Col U?

[quote user="beachbum"]
     LQ , you know that the Greek economy couldnt survive without Brits visiting in August and September , what would your uncle  Theo say if her heard a good Greek girl talking such  φοβερή αίρεση.
[/quote]Funnily enough I do have an Uncle Theo (by marriage!)He usually says "έχετε πάρει ένα φιλί για τον παλαιό θείο σας;"[:P]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="beachbum"]

LQ , you know that the Greek economy couldnt survive without Brits visiting in August and September , what would your uncle  Theo say if her heard a good Greek girl talking such  φοβερή αίρεση.

[/quote]

Funnily enough I do have an Uncle Theo (by marriage!)

He usually says "έχετε πάρει ένα φιλί για τον παλαιό θείο σας;"

[:P]

[/quote]

Possibly this translates to:

"You know your cuddly uncle gets excited to see you in ten inch heels Lisa, even with all that weight."

Full house,  same season ticket numbers as last year so why should it be any less?

[quote user="Norwich"]Wasn''t any 2 seats next to each other when I rang up, few spare seats here and there is my guess.[/quote]Look on online ticketing, there are lots of twos together in the community stand. There are even four together at the back of the morgue stand (probably non-concessions though).

I can''t believe it! I''m off to New York on August 7th so I bloody miss it!I''ll be the first one in the stadium for the Wycombe game, though!!!

About 1000 tickets sold at the Colchester end by this morning - Season Ticket holders only.  General sales start Monday.

[quote user="beachbum"]
ο θείος σας Theo είναι πολύ παράξενος
[/quote]That he is, Beachbum, that he is...

Well I''ll be there, so that''s one.  Oooh and my mates, so that''s 2,3 4 and 5......... anyone else?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]About 1000 tickets sold at the Colchester end by this morning - Season Ticket holders only.  General sales start Monday.[/quote]Cam are you going or does work keep you away?

[quote user="ref89"]Full house,  same season ticket numbers as last year so why should it be any less?
[/quote]

I thought season ticket sales were over 1,000 down on last year? 18,500 or so this season, compared with 20,000 for last season.