Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

What sort of attendance can we expect for Col U?

I''m really looking forward to the first home match of the season now - I can''t wait! As for the crowd, I reckon about 23,500. Does anybody think the match might sell out?

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

I''m really looking forward to the first home match of the season now - I can''t wait! As for the crowd, I reckon about 23,500. Does anybody think the match might sell out?

[/quote]FULL HOUSE!!!

I''m hoping we get seriously high numbers to kick off the season. Nothing like a good crowd on a beautiful August afternoon to inject some excitement and belief into a team.And how long is it since we''ve begun a campaign at home?

I think it will sell out, or near enough. Simply due to the fact its the opening day, everyone will be full of optimistic thoughts. and Colchester should bring at least 1,000 fans themselves. Will be a good day, Looking forward to it already

Yeah, I can''t wait.

I reckon it''ll be a good turnout.

First time we''ve started at home since 2005 I believe, against Coventry, 1-1.

Of course, the fact that something like 12 new players have signed up with the club and only one player is a loanee, helps to increase the interest in the team amongst the fans. I think a number of people will be quite excited at the prospect of the new season starting, and will love the chance to see the new players for the first time.

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Yeah, I can''t wait.

I reckon it''ll be a good turnout.

First time we''ve started at home since 2005 I believe, against Coventry, 1-1.

[/quote]Oh yes.Wasn''t that fixture changed because the Ricoh wasn''t ready and it should have been away?

Looks like Colchester have taken block H which might lower the attendance, but from the online ticketing it''s mainly single seats left in home areas. Would expect over 24,000.

Full house. For the first timetime in several seasons there will be no loan players. Each and every player will want to play for Norwich. I was not sure about Gunn but he has done a great job over the summer. Rodent sold us some bulls*** about only being able to function with loan players. On wards and upwards. 

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Yeah it was, so it would have been the season before in the PREM at Palace.

[/quote]Yes, a game which had we managed 3 points from rather than the sad 1 would have reshaped the whole of that season imo.

Pretty Much Sell Out Considering It''s First Game Of The Season And A Derby [:D] But As Far As Col U Fans Go, We Have Nothing To Worry About [:P]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]CUSDP recons that it''s gonna be 25,436![/quote]

Must be around one of the biggest of last year that. I don''t think it will be that high. More in the region of 23.5k-24.5k

I think it''ll be pretty high, 24,000+, my mate tried to get tickets and was told they had very few left. I dunno how many Colchester are expecting to sell but it must be a fair amount as they still have block H. Then again, this is like there local derby this season.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I think it''ll be pretty high, 24,000+, my mate tried to get tickets and was told they had very few left. I dunno how many Colchester are expecting to sell but it must be a fair amount as they still have block H. Then again, this is like there local derby this season.[/quote]

No disrespect but Colchester''s Derby is with Southend.[:)]  Initial allocation to Col Who was 1400 with an additional 1000 available if needed.  They were supposed to be going well but I don;t know how many have actually been sold.  Always difficult to assess at this time of the year because last season we had lots of people on holiday for the opening games.

Who on earth goes on holiday during the football season???[8-)]

[quote user="LQ"]Who on earth goes on holiday during the football season???

[8-)]

[/quote]

Families with kids usually! [;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="LQ"]Who on earth goes on holiday during the football season???[8-)]

[/quote]

Families with kids usually! [;)]

[/quote]Oh!That''s why I''m a terrible mother ("Mummy can we go on holiday this summer?" "No darling, we''ve got Wycombe at home...")[;)]

LQ , you know that the Greek economy couldnt survive without Brits visiting in August and September , what would your uncle  Theo say if her heard a good Greek girl talking such  φοβερή αίρεση.