Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

your best chant at a game

Always a favourite to Gabor Kiraly : [8]You''re just a man in pjamas, a man in pjamas, You''re just a man in pjamas!![8]

[:D]

The whole Barclay singing "Childhood obesity....childhood obesity....etc" at some chunky youngster in the away end when he took off his top last season. can''t remember which game it was.  

This one is going back a few years but I can remember standing in the Barclay when we were playing Arsenal. It was about the time when the on off saga of David Seaman (then playing for QPR) was going on . Lukic the then Arsenal keeper was not having a good game and the Barclay sang Seaman in your pants, Seaman, Seaman in your pants. Still makes me laugh today when I think about it.

After the ref, Neale Barry, provided us with an assist a Reading to help us get promoted, he didn''t ref for us until Man U away the following season. 

When the teams all came out, all the Norwich fans were chanting "There''s only one Neale Barry..."

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]It always makes me smile at any small ground to hear the City fans belt out, ''My garden shed is bigger than this...''[/quote]

I loved it when we sung that at old trafford the year we was in the prem.

I remember a pretty good chant created by some lads on club cabbage many years ago directed toward hapless stalwart Daryl Sutch,

to the tune of Shania Twain''s - "that dont impress me much"

That don''t impress me Sutch,

You''ve got no moves and you''ve lost your touch

yeah, don''t get me wrong, yes ,you once were alright,

but that''s not gonna get us back to the top flight!

genius, if whoever penned that one reads this!

LOADS FROM THE SNAKEPIT!!

PLAYING HULL A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN THERE SUB WARMED UP HIS NAME WAS "PRICE" WE STARTED CHANTING " BORING BORING AFRO" "ARE YOU MAKOSI IN DISGUISE" HER FROM BIG BROTHER!

PENNANT WHEN PLAYING FOR BRUM, THE BALL GOT THROWN BACK AT HIM AND HIT HIM ON THE HEAD, HE STILL HAD HIS TAG ON HIS LEG FROM PRISON! THE CHANT WENT " YOU ONLY DRINK WHEN YOURE DRIVEING"

[quote user="Chrisr"]The whole Barclay singing "Childhood obesity....childhood obesity....etc" at some chunky youngster in the away end when he took off his top last season. can''t remember which game it was.  [/quote]Saints. [Y]

I enjoyed the sheff utd game at home a few years ago, where the away fans started chanting at a fan in the barclay with a pink shirt "who''s the rent boy in the pink? who''s the rent boy in the pink?"  made me chuckle...

Also enjoyed my two trips to ninian park where we chanted "you''ll never fill you new ground!" in reference to their 13000 fans and their new 25000 seat stadium over the road... they responded by swearing... lots... witty bunch over there...

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]It always makes me smile at any small ground to hear the City fans belt out, ''My garden shed is bigger than this...''[/quote]Hmmm... we might hear that a lot this year.I enjoyed this one from last year (to Winter Wonderland):Whoaa Matty PattyWhoaa Matty PattyHe used to be sh*teBut now he''s alrightWalking in a Matty wonderland(not sure about the last line [:)])Whatever happened to Matty Patty BTW? I still think he could contribute.

My Garden Shed......One of the best ever i do believe. a great one to bring out at almost every ground next season.But lets not forget a slighty naughtier one......wheres your father, where your father, wheres your father referee?, you aint got one, you aint got one, your a b@st@rd referee.....works perfectly with mr D''Urso....not that i know about his parents marital state, still it fits :-). Does anyone remember at the play-off final, a small group of gents singing.....We are the boys who are Norfolk ''N'' good. which is pure genius, without even swearing!.

i liked the one we sang at gillingham a few years ago, to the tune of tiffany''s ''i think we''re alone now''...

"i think we''re at priestfield

there doesn''t seem to be anyone around.

i think we''re at priestfield

the singing of the city is the only sound"

and now we get the chance to resurrect it!

also, who can forget the kevin muscat song... i wanna know why you''re such a c**t!!!

"

The exchange with Chelsea was good a couple of seasons back.

CFC: We''ve got Abramovic, you''ve got a drunken b**ch

NCFC: We''ve got a super cook, you''ve got a russian crook

"

My brother came up with that! Roight proud I was! :D

[quote user="votepedro"]i liked the one we sang at gillingham a few years ago, to the tune of tiffany''s ''i think we''re alone now''...

"i think we''re at priestfield

there doesn''t seem to be anyone around.

i think we''re at priestfield

the singing of the city is the only sound"

and now we get the chance to resurrect it!

also, who can forget the kevin muscat song... i wanna know why you''re such a c**t!!![/quote]That made me spit my coffee out laughing. [:P]

[quote user="ob1"]"

" My brother came up with that! Roight proud I was! :D[/quote]

Was it really him? Ha ha - good old Sweetman [:D] 

Manchester City fans in denial

When Man City were in Division 3 their fans used to cover their eyes and sing "We''re not really her" at away games.

Liverpool fans to Ronaldo

Cilla wants her teeth back

Newcastle fans and Ameobi

(to the tune of Hokey Kokey)

Left arm out

Left arm in

Do the Ameobi and you turn around.....

We could nick this one for Adeyami

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]Manchester City fans in denial

When Man City were in Division 3 their fans used to cover their eyes and sing "We''re not really her" at away games.

Liverpool fans to Ronaldo

Cilla wants her teeth back

Newcastle fans and Ameobi

(to the tune of Hokey Kokey)

Left arm out

Left arm in

Do the Ameobi and you turn around.....

We could nick this one for Adeyami[/quote]

Sorry - should have said "We''re not really here"

Scum, home, last year, they noticed that tit we have in the Barclay that wears pink for attention every home game, started ''whos the w***** in the pink?!''

To which the Barclay quickly replied, ''who''s the w***** in the blue?!'' i think the Ipswich fans even clapped that one.

Couple of seasons ago, in the Snakepit, we were playing Barnsley i think it was and they had a player with bright white hair. We were singing ''There''s only one Jimmy Saville!''. Made me chuckle...

Even better was when the roof started to leak later on in the same game, and the chant turned to ''Jimmy, fix the roof!''

[quote user="ob1"]"

" My brother came up with that! Roight proud I was! :D[/quote]

Are you sure about that dude. My bro composed this bad boy lyric in the Jarrolds Stand at half time; If my memory serves me right, the Chelsea fans started to bang on the shutters that seperated the fans at half time in the bar area!!!

[quote user="glove1"]

naughty but funny...sung at scum....

stevie wright wright wright or ''wheres ya prossies gone'' or ''steve wright is a norwich fan''

[/quote]Yeah. Never much liked that one!I do recall a hapless steward at Forest a good few boxing days ago who had a massive and embarrassing Davy Crocket trappers hat on his bonce. We responded to his pleas for us to sit down with "He''s got a dead squirrel on his head".

"Are you sure about that dude. My bro composed this bad boy lyric in the Jarrolds Stand at half time; If my memory serves me right, the Chelsea fans started to bang on the shutters that seperated the fans at half time in the bar area!!!"

Nice work, considering we sung it before half time in the Barclay!