Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

your best chant at a game

Whats your best chant at a game involving norwich, it can be from either team.

Some fat bloke some years ago and we chanted.............

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOUR D ICK

one of the best I heard was around 5 years ago when I was sitting with my mate in the away end at Carrow Road, whilst we were playing West Ham. It went "When the ball hits your head, when your sat in row Z, thats ZAMORA"

One of the best I think

I''ve heard some corkers in my time but one that made me giggle was when we were playing Fulham a few years back & they had Stan Collymore up front. It hadn''t long been in the press about him slapping his missus.... Everytime there was a goal kick the Barclay roared woooooooah... ULRIKA - KA - KA!!

[quote user="Canarydan82"]

one of the best I heard was around 5 years ago when I was sitting with my mate in the away end at Carrow Road, whilst we were playing West Ham. It went "When the ball hits your head, when your sat in row Z, thats ZAMORA"

One of the best I think

[/quote]

that particular one has followed him since Brighton, it''s pretty good though!

Once I was at a game when a player slide right through one of the Bernard Mathews hoardings completely destroying the B. I then started a chant of ''there''s only 1 Ernard Mathews'' - which seemed funny at the time.....

One of my all time favs though is when the Blackburn fans started singing ''Where''s your library gone'' a few days after the big fire.

Darren Bent, he is better than rooney, darren bent he is better than rooney!!

Not me, old bloke sat behind me after we played man utd i think!!

Last game of the season at Charlton, when the Norwich fans boomed out to the tune of karma chameleon:

Jonny, Jonny, Jonny, Jonny, Jonny Otsemobor, is F****** S***, is F****** S****

[quote user="Sparky"]

[/quote]I think that was when we played Dagenham and Redbridge in the cup, their physio was massive and it was sung at him. 

My favorite was when we played at Chelsea in the cup in 2001 (not the one with the Zola goal).  6 of their players had refused to go to Israel for safety reasons (http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/worries-force-five-chelsea-players-out-of-israel-game-615553.html - it says 5, but 6 ended up not going).  The chant was:

5 Men didn''t go, didn''t go to Israel, 5 men, 4 men, 3 men, 2 men, 1 man and a p00f LeSaux, didn''t go to Israel.

The best one for one of our players was for Zema Abbey:

Posh Spice is a slapper

She wears a wonder Bra

And when she''s sh@gging Beckham

She thinks of big Zema

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Sparky"]

[/quote]I think that was when we played Dagenham and Redbridge in the cup, their physio was massive and it was sung at him. 

My favorite was when we played at Chelsea in the cup in 2001 (not the one with the Zola goal).  6 of their players had refused to go to Israel for safety reasons (http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/worries-force-five-chelsea-players-out-of-israel-game-615553.html - it says 5, but 6 ended up not going).  The chant was:

5 Men didn''t go, didn''t go to Israel, 5 men, 4 men, 3 men, 2 men, 1 man and a p00f LeSaux, didn''t go to Israel.

[/quote]that song was absolutely brilliantmay favourite is still the wolverhapton song mind....

During the injury time for the linesman during the cup match against Barnet under Grant, which was thirty minutes in and we had scored 5 already (we didn''t bother for the rest of the match after that.) the Barclay spent about 5 minutes singing "Englands number 1" to the Barnet goalie who had the misfortune to be stuck in front of us.That was quite fun.

The exchange with Chelsea was good a couple of seasons back.

CFC: We''ve got Abramovic, you''ve got a drunken b**ch

NCFC: We''ve got a super cook, you''ve got a russian crook

The Fernando chant always brings a smile to my face when I remember it. For some reason this little ditty has been making me chuckle a lot recently...[8] Gunn! Gunn!Wherever you may be!We are the boys from the East Country!And you can shag my wife on our settee!If we finish top and win the league![8]I realise that ''settee'' doesn''t rhyme with ''league'' but it makes me laugh nonetheless. [:P]

[quote user="dhickl"]

The exchange with Chelsea was good a couple of seasons back.

CFC: We''ve got Abramovic, you''ve got a drunken b**ch

NCFC: We''ve got a super cook, you''ve got a russian crook

[/quote]

That was prob my fav... Adrian forbes m''lord adrian forebes song always made me laugh at how stupid it sounded!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]The Fernando chant always brings a smile to my face when I remember it. For some reason this little ditty has been making me chuckle a lot recently...

[8] Gunn! Gunn!
Wherever you may be!
We are the boys from the East Country!
And you can shag my wife on our settee!
If we finish top and win the league![8]

I realise that ''settee'' doesn''t rhyme with ''league'' but it makes me laugh nonetheless. [:P]
[/quote]

you just made that up?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]The Fernando chant always brings a smile to my face when I remember it. For some reason this little ditty has been making me chuckle a lot recently...

[8] Gunn! Gunn!
Wherever you may be!

I realise that ''settee'' doesn''t rhyme with ''league'' but it makes me laugh nonetheless. [:P]
[/quote]

you just made that up?

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

I''ve heard some corkers in my time but one that made me giggle was when we were playing Fulham a few years back & they had Stan Collymore up front. It hadn''t long been in the press about him slapping his missus.... Everytime there was a goal kick the Barclay roared woooooooah... ULRIKA - KA - KA!!

[/quote]

And at the same match, every time he was warming up in front of the Barclay there were very loud choruses of ''Stanley beats up women, Stanley beats up women, la la la la, la la la la'' 

I liked Dodgy kipper at Grimsby many years ago followed shortly after by you''re sh1t and ya smell of fish

[8] Gunn! Gunn!
Wherever you may be!

[/quote]

Although this would work better if Ipswich got relegated you coudl change the last lines to:

You can shag my Wife, or my Son,

If we beat the Scum and win league 1

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]The Fernando chant always brings a smile to my face when I remember it. For some reason this little ditty has been making me chuckle a lot recently...[8] Gunn! Gunn!Wherever you may be!We are the boys from the East Country!And you can shag my wife on our settee!If we finish top and win the league![8]I realise that ''settee'' doesn''t rhyme with ''league'' but it makes me laugh nonetheless. [:P][/quote]

Although this would work better if Ipswich got relegated you coudl change the last lines to:

You can shag my Wife, or my Son,

If we beat the Scum and win league 1

[/quote]Like it. [Y]

[quote user="7rew"]During the injury time for the linesman during the cup match against Barnet under Grant, which was thirty minutes in and we had scored 5 already (we didn''t bother for the rest of the match after that.) the Barclay spent about 5 minutes singing "Englands number 1" to the Barnet goalie who had the misfortune to be stuck in front of us.

That was quite fun.

[/quote]

Yeah that was funny!

I know that the OP wanted chants from Norwich matches, but the funniest one I ever heard was in with the Gooners at Wembley in the Charity Shield against Manure.

As an ex yid, Teddy Sheringham always got stick from the Gooners. The used to chant Whoa Teddy Teddy, you went to Man Utd and you won fcuk all.

The year they done the treble, Teddy came out and warmed up in front of the Gooners and put 3 fingers up in the air.

The Gooners retorted with Whoa Teddy Teddy, you went to Man Utd and you''re still a c#*!.

So very funny