Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Just a pacey goalscorer/winger needed?

[quote user="ncfclad"]I think this is the one position we need to fill, a pacey striker with a proven record who could also play on the wing if needed. At the moment only Otsemobor, Mcdonald and Whaley will be deemed as quick and two of those are probably not in the first eleven.[/quote]

Whaley will fill this role easily.... the lad is class on the right and loves to cut in and score a few goals! I think he''s going to be our best buy by far

Jesus, one poster uses the term ''coloured'' and 5 pages on people are still going on about it. He didn''t use it in a context that could be deemed racist, and for me thats the end of it. Damn my, ''backward thinking'' logic [^o)]

Nah. We are ood to go.  Pace is not everything, surely we have learnt that by now?  We have Hoolahan and WLY who can drible past a man and we have the pace of Whaley.

[quote user="hogesar"]Jesus, one poster uses the term ''coloured'' and 5 pages on people are still going on about it. He didn''t use it in a context that could be deemed racist, and for me thats the end of it. Damn my, ''backward thinking'' logic [^o)][/quote]I think you''ll find that it''s not about context hogesar, it''s the word in general, it''s not the correct term, and the way in which people backed up the use of it was quite frankly appalling.

COLOURED

When I born, I Black,

When I grow up, I Black,

When I go in Sun, I Black,

When I scared, I Black,

When I sick, I Black,

And when I die, I still black,

And you White fella,

When you born, you Pink,

When you grow up, you White,

When you go in Sun, you Red,

When you cold, you Blue,

When you scared, you Yellow,

When you sick, you Green,

And when you die, you Gray,

And you calling me Colored ?

[quote user="knockin on heavens door"]COLOURED When I born, I Black, When I grow up, I Black, When I go in Sun, I Black, When I scared, I Black, When I sick, I Black, And when I die, I still black, And you White fella, When you born, you Pink, When you grow up, you White, When you go in Sun, you Red, When you cold, you Blue, When you scared, you Yellow, When you sick, you Green, And when you die, you Gray, And you calling me Colored ?[/quote]LOL..exellent [Y]

I don''t think we need a player like this. It''s something some fans seem to think a team needs after watching Ronaldo the past 3 seasons.

However while he was doing that it un-balanced the United side more than Huckerby un-balanced ours and generally was detrimental to his team mates, luckily him and the United squad was good enough to be able to do that... are we??

Thought not.

[quote user="Lambo"]I don''t think we need a player like this. It''s something some fans seem to think a team needs after watching Ronaldo the past 3 seasons. However while he was doing that it un-balanced the United side more than Huckerby un-balanced ours and generally was detrimental to his team mates, luckily him and the United squad was good enough to be able to do that... are we?? Thought not.[/quote]i think we are...and Ronaldo wouldnt get in the team at the minute [;)]