Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Just a pacey goalscorer/winger needed?

I think this is the one position we need to fill, a pacey striker with a proven record who could also play on the wing if needed.

At the moment only Otsemobor, Mcdonald and Whaley will be deemed as quick and two of those are probably not in the first eleven.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]agree with you there [Y] who was the coloured lad from barnsley i think we were linked with  he could be the missing peice[/quote]

Maceo Rigters?
Jamal Campball ryce?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]agree with you there [Y] who was the coloured lad from barnsley i think we were linked with  he could be the missing peice[/quote]

Seriously? You''re seriously using this terminology in 2009????

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

Seriously? Is there seriously something wrong with this terminology in 2009? Next you will be telling us its wrong to call a loaf of bread ''White''. If there is something wrong with using the word ''coloured'' in a sentence that is clearly not meant in a derogitory way what so ever then there is something very wrong with the world.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]african amaerican then...what ever...FFS get a grip....what is the correct terminology then???? please enlighten me....the lads name escaped me ffs...cambell royce thats the fella thnx

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

Seriously? Is there seriously something wrong with this terminology in 2009? Next you will be telling us its wrong to call a loaf of bread ''White''. If there is something wrong with using the word ''coloured'' in a sentence that is clearly not meant in a derogitory way what so ever then there is something very wrong with the world.

[/quote]thank u CC it was not meant to be racist in any way shape or form [Y]

[quote user="ncfclad"]I think this is the one position we need to fill, a pacey striker with a proven record who could also play on the wing if needed. At the moment only Otsemobor, Mcdonald and Whaley will be deemed as quick and two of those are probably not in the first eleven.[/quote]

C. Ronaldo is proven [:P]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]thank u CC it was not meant to be racist in any way shape or form [Y][/quote]

I know mate. Its pathetic how people complain about daft stuff like this. You were not being racist in the slighest. If you were being racist then it would be wrong. But I wouldnt get upset if someone described me as White so why do these people complain if you describe someone as Black or Coloured (say for a mixed race person) if that is what they are? Its craziness.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]thank u CC it was not meant to be racist in any way shape or form [Y][/quote]

I know mate. Its pathetic how people complain about daft stuff like this. You were not being racist in the slighest. If you were being racist then it would be wrong. But I wouldnt get upset if someone described me as White so why do these people complain if you describe someone as Black or Coloured (say for a mixed race person) if that is what they are? Its craziness.

[/quote][Y] if this is unexceptible then the world has surely gone mad...if it was said in a different context then yes it could have been racism.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]I think this is the one position we need to fill, a pacey striker with a proven record who could also play on the wing if needed. At the moment only Otsemobor, Mcdonald and Whaley will be deemed as quick and two of those are probably not in the first eleven.[/quote]

C. Ronaldo is proven [:P]

[/quote]sadly not at this level [Y]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Only in Norfolk would calling a black man "coloured" perfectly acceptable[/quote]

I think you will find its acceptable most places, not just Norfolk.

Next we''ll be told to call Purple a ''Bluey kinda Red'' uncase it gets offended by what it really is and you will have to use whispered tones just uncase....

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Next we''ll be told to call Purple a ''Bluey kinda Red'' uncase it gets offended by what it really is and you will have to use whispered tones just uncase....[/quote]what would we call the PINKUN??? lol

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

IDIOT, its people like you believing what he said was wrong that have sent the world mad! Now i''m wound up. Thanks! 

Just say black man and then you can''t go wrong.As for the actual thread, I would agree. Adomah fits the bill but I''d be shocked if we could afford him now.

We need adomoah and i dont think a pacy striker is needed. Maric is quite fast and we have mcdonald who is extremely fast!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]Next we''ll be told to call Purple a ''Bluey kinda Red'' uncase it gets offended by what it really is and you will have to use whispered tones just uncase....[/quote]what would we call the PINKUN??? lol[/quote]

The Red plus some White Un. [:|]

I think you will find in the modern world the term ''coloured'' really is no longer acceptable. And it really defies belief that you are questioning that you should use it?!? I''m all against a stupid PC culture, but there are some things that you just don''t do - and I would say that term can easily be construed as racist, whether it was meant that way or not.

God, Norfolk really is such a backward place.

[quote user="timmytoyou"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

IDIOT, its people like you believing what he said was wrong that have sent the world mad! Now i''m wound up. Thanks! 

[/quote]

may i ask what colour, coloured is??????  i prosume you ment black? white is a colour aswell tho?[:S]

[quote user="THINK BLUE"]I think you will find in the modern world the term ''coloured'' really is no longer acceptable. And it really defies belief that you are questioning that you should use it?!? I''m all against a stupid PC culture, but there are some things that you just don''t do - and I would say that term can easily be construed as racist, whether it was meant that way or not. God, Norfolk really is such a backward place.[/quote]only if people so stuck up thier own ar$e construde it as racist...all normal people dont!!! get a grip

So should i have said the Black lad from barnsley??? 

Maybe ''coloured'' is the wrong term these days, but I still find it hard to see it as racist. I always saw the term used when people were trying to be polite about saying ''black'' - and thats why its looked upon as offensive?Anyway - yeah a pacy winger and we''re more than set. Im a big critic of Gunn at managers level - but his signings seem ok for this league. Lets hope he has the tactics and selection to go with it and we can have a decent season.

Some people have dark skin without being pitch black. So black is not really an appropriate word to describe them. What word do you suggest people use? Coloured lets people know what you mean. Why is that word such a big issue? In what way is it at all derogatory or insulting or racist? I am certain you cannot come up with a strong argument as to why that word is not or should not be acceptable.

[quote user="It s only my opinion"][quote user="timmytoyou"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

may i ask what colour, coloured is??????  i prosume you ment black? white is a colour aswell tho?[:S]

[/quote]if you dont know, you have been living in a cave!!!  you are trying to make a post look racist when it is clearly not...FFS GET A GRIP!!!

Its like saying......who is the small lad that plays for Norwich....isnt that descrimination!!!  or sizist???   ITS JUST A QUESTION AND AS IT READS IS NOT MENT TO AFEND ANYONE IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]We need adomoah and i dont think a pacy striker is needed. Maric is quite fast and we have mcdonald who is extremely fast!
[/quote]Anywayz getting back to the original post...it is Adomoah and not Ryce  thnx...if we could grab him i think we would do very very well...still think we will make the play offs at least [Y]

Adamoh would be ideal, he can play either side or upfront.Blackpool continue to be linked with him but we would have to move some out before we stood any chance of landing him.I just want CUSDP to come on here and tell us he is on his way.As far as Campbell-Ryce from Barnsley he is probably looking up the leagues and not down.