Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Difference between a fan and supporter?

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Congrats on that NN. I''m just a starter in the grandparent stakes compared to your good self and the Butler. Of course, he is so much older than me........[;)]

[/quote]

Thanks Beaus

Butler is so much older than all of us[:O].....

...''cept Lapp[;)]

[/quote]

Good grief!

How old are all you people???

I had you all down as in your thirties with Beauseant recently tying the knot and all that...

[/quote]

Ah, but that was for the second time, albeit to the same woman ( we were previously married for 24 years before our little break - well, it worked for Richard and Liz!). I''m 52, although I believe that Butler is at least in his 80s[:D]

Blimey Beau, you should write a book...[:)]Anyway, this thread has cheered up a little!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]Congrats on that NN. I''m just a starter in the grandparent stakes compared to your good self and the Butler. Of course, he is so much older than me........[;)][/quote]Thanks Beaus

...''cept Lapp[;)][/quote]Well, I''m not saying anything about Butler..........

....I was always told to respect my elders! [;)]

[/quote]

Put your Zimmer frame down and say that.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Congrats on that NN. I''m just a starter in the grandparent stakes compared to your good self and the Butler. Of course, he is so much older than me........[;)]

[/quote]

Thanks Beaus

...''cept Lapp[;)]

[/quote]

Good grief!

I had you all down as in your thirties with Beauseant recently tying the knot and all that...

[/quote]

Ah, but that was for the second time, albeit to the same woman ( we were previously married for 24 years before our little break - well, it worked for Richard and Liz!). I''m 52, although I believe that Butler is at least in his 80s[:D]

[/quote]

I just seem older as you have to look up to me!

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

NN is an absolute gem..... ex civil servant or council employee no doubt.

[/quote]

How do you know that about me[:O][:O][:O]

How is it possible to know so much about someone just through reading posts on here.

You''re a bright one! [*-)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

How is it possible to know so much about someone just through reading posts on here.

[/quote]

Or he knows you  [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or he knows you  [;)]

[/quote]

Could be from my civil service days in the Dorset care in the community[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Thanks Beaus

...''cept Lapp[;)]

[/quote]Good grief!How old are all you people???I had you all down as in your thirties with Beauseant recently tying the knot and all that...

[/quote]

[/quote]Beau, ever so slightly worried about your definition of "working" in terms of Richard and Liz - the Sequel. You do know they were divorced again after only nine months?!But I''m sure there are happier examples out there that you will emulate!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Thanks Beaus

...''cept Lapp[;)]

[/quote]

Good grief!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Beau, ever so slightly worried about your definition of "working" in terms of Richard and Liz - the Sequel. You do know they were divorced again after only nine months?!

But I''m sure there are happier examples out there that you will emulate![/quote]

Fair point PC! However, we won''t be going down that road, believe one. One huge mistake is enough for one lifetime![:)]

I''ve always preferred the term ''slight miscalculation'' to ''huge mistake''.[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Thanks Beaus

...''cept Lapp[;)]

[/quote]Good grief!How old are all you people???I had you all down as in your thirties with Beauseant recently tying the knot and all that...

[/quote]

[/quote]Beau, ever so slightly worried about your definition of "working" in terms of Richard and Liz - the Sequel. You do know they were divorced again after only nine months?!But I''m sure there are happier examples out there that you will emulate![/quote]

Fair point PC! However, we won''t be going down that road, believe one. One huge mistake is enough for one lifetime![:)]

[/quote]I''m very glad to hear it! Bonne chance!

[quote user="LQ"]I''ve always preferred the term ''slight miscalculation'' to ''huge mistake''.

[;)]

[/quote]

Believe me, huge mistake is the appropriate term here...[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''ve always preferred the term ''slight miscalculation'' to ''huge mistake''.[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]Fair dos [:S]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''ve always preferred the term ''slight miscalculation'' to ''huge mistake''.

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair dos [:S]

You do realise that I''m referring to the divorce, not the marriage(s) don''t you?[:O]

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''ve always preferred the term ''slight miscalculation'' to ''huge mistake''.[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]Fair dos [:S]

[/quote]

You do realise that I''m referring to the divorce, not the marriage(s) don''t you?[:O]

[/quote]I assumed so, yes!

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]A fan keeps you cool on a hot day and a supporter holds the roof up.[/quote]

Does this count as being a supporters?

Vanity Fair - Rich Cotton balconette underwired bra

I''ve taken an interest in Exeter City over the last few years and they''re proving to be a decent model for clubs who aren''t privy to the stupid money bandied about in the PL.Good for them.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can be very astute in "real life" NN... and a lifetime of involvement with all sorts of people teaches you much about their psyche and reactions......

I fear only a former civil servant/local government "type" could take so much nonsense on board and not have the nous to see where the next shot is coming from. Institutionalisation causes narrow thinking.

It doesn''t make you a bad person ... but it sure limits your ability to duck and dive in the wider world.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I have no axe to grind over this. And certainly none with my friend The Butler. But the post immediately above Purples quite succinctly shows how these divisions appear on this board just to satisfy the trolling of sad individuals who have no relevant input of their own.

[/quote]

Oh dear... Now we know why she got her Y-fronts in such a twist over the PURISTS don''t we?....You really have got a slate missing somewhere haven''t you? 

Look out Butler or he''ll have you wearing the burqa next....

[/quote]

Although you took it well Butler... it wasn''t a directed at you at all I can assure you!

Sometimes those who constantly flick pebbles at others and then run to mother need a boulder on their head. I''ve met dozens of them during my lifetime and can spot them a mile off. NN is an absolute gem..... ex civil servant or council employee no doubt.

Like I say .... he''ll have you in a burqa next time you stray from the inner circle and then your legs will never see the light of day again! [;)]

[/quote]Made yourself look a bit of a tit on  this thread Cluck didn''t you? Then realised and tried to crawl back by being a bigger slimeball than usual. Pass the sick bag. Good to see that you still have no opinion on the team, just Delia and ancient history.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can be very astute in "real life" NN... and a lifetime of involvement with all sorts of people teaches you much about their psyche and reactions......

I fear only a former civil servant/local government "type" could take so much nonsense on board and not have the nous to see where the next shot is coming from. Institutionalisation causes narrow thinking.

It doesn''t make you a bad person ... but it sure limits your ability to duck and dive in the wider world.

[/quote]

WOW[:O] That''s just sooooooooooo cool[H]

Do you read tea leaves too[C]?

That''s the fundamental difference between you, your ilk and me. For me being a Norwich City fan is real life and the people on the message board are real people. Cloak and dagger hiding behind a little yellow bird is so two thousand and late....... mate[sn]

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One could certainly believe Cluck speaks from experience.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I have no axe to grind over this. And certainly none with my friend The Butler. But the post immediately above Purples quite succinctly shows how these divisions appear on this board just to satisfy the trolling of sad individuals who have no relevant input of their own.

[/quote]

Oh dear... Now we know why she got her Y-fronts in such a twist over the PURISTS don''t we?....You really have got a slate missing somewhere haven''t you? 

Look out Butler or he''ll have you wearing the burqa next....

[/quote]

Although you took it well Butler... it wasn''t a directed at you at all I can assure you!

Sometimes those who constantly flick pebbles at others and then run to mother need a boulder on their head. I''ve met dozens of them during my lifetime and can spot them a mile off. NN is an absolute gem..... ex civil servant or council employee no doubt.

Like I say .... he''ll have you in a burqa next time you stray from the inner circle and then your legs will never see the light of day again! [;)]

[/quote]

Made yourself look a bit of a tit on  this thread Cluck didn''t you? Then realised and tried to crawl back by being a bigger slimeball than usual. Pass the sick bag. Good to see that you still have no opinion on the team, just Delia and ancient history.
[/quote]

Oh dear.....

What a sad little knob you are.......

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s the fundamental difference between you, your ilk and me. For me being a Norwich City fan is real life and the people on the message board are real people. Cloak and dagger hiding behind a little yellow bird is so two thousand and late....... mate[sn]

[/quote]

Like I said... institutionalised and feeble minded...

I fear your rational on reality and virtuality is worryingly morphed.... as is your so called support for the club.

You are clearly a sycophant of the highest order and the sort of follower this club needs to shake off if it is to find itself again. 

Now back to the real world.........

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like I said... institutionalised and feeble minded...

I fear your rational on reality and virtuality is worryingly morphed.... as is your so called support for the club.

You are clearly a sycophant of the highest order and the sort of follower this club needs to shake off if it is to find itself again. 

Now back to the real world.........

[/quote]

Megalomaniacs like you are two a penny in the real world. They are often found in bars boring the tits off anyone who will listen to them. Usually they will claim to own businesses, fought in wars and know famous people. They will have an opinion about anything and everything which is rammed down peoples throat regardless of whether they have the remotest interest.

I suppose these virtual forums are a god send for you and your ilk[|-)]

Whats your problem? support your damn team, supporters real supporters stick by their team through thick and thin. By the way Delia did save the club dumbass you need to brush up on some club history. Sort it out pal, Do you even go to games have a season ticket? if so why? if your not going to get behind the club then go support someone else like the scum. Moron

My my... the nerds are out in force today aren''t they? Some simply juvenile and naive and some quite clearly painfully jealous of others due to living an institutionalised life before decomposing into a blob of penis envy ......

Have you not learnt yet that I am totally oblivious to this sort of trivial bilge? Water off a ducks back girls I''m afraid and the only person each of you is embarrassing is yourself. I wish I could care just a bit to help you out... but unfortunately I can''t.

Get a grip and grow up the lot of you.... and try to shrug off those chips you so religiously carry around on your shoulders all day.

Mmmmm Chiiiips....

Anyway, handbags away hey girls?? Why the need for insults to try and prove points rond here??

Why not actual back up what''s being said with fact yeah??

Honestly, some people on here are worse than the teenage girls i used to go to school with