Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

The next 2 1/2 months...

are critical to our season.  The honeymoon period is now well & truly over and we now play teams we have a realistic chance of beating.  Yes, to be back in the Prem is fantastic & who could have predicted our opposition in the 1st few games.  To have 4 games out of the first 5 live on Sky was also great for those of us who struggle to get to FCR.

Hopefully NW now knows his strongest side & formation because we now MUST start winning games if we are to survive this season.  I think we have shown we are organised as a side but our passing must improve significantly as must our sharpness in front of goal, you sometimes only get one chance per game at this level which could give all 3 points(we could have taken all 3 points v Spurs & Villa).

We now have to start playing like a Premiership side from the 1st whistle & not just the 2nd half. Whether the team has trouble adjusting to the pace of the game straightaway I don''t know, but in the 2nd half of matches we have taken the game to the opposition which has seen greater reward.  Let''s not be scared guys, we are here on merit not luck.

OTBC.

I have to agree that the next 10 weeks are the crucial acid test of our ability.

However these games are not going to be easy for us - 5 wins out of 10 would be a suprb aceivement.

All the teams we are facing will see us as an opportunity for points to help their relegation battles too so we are going to face some real tests from teams that on their day can be as good Liverpool were on Sat, or as poor as we were. All we can do is ensure we put in our best game in game out, and start creating chances.

OTBC